Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Phases in admitting it actually is a BFN

and tonight that isn't Big Fat Negative...it is Big F'n Negating.

1. Denial-I will take three more because I am SURE this one is faulty.

2. Confusion-that's a line right? wait no, wait yes, wait no.

3. Delirium-Iknow, if I take the HPT apart it might be positive.  I will use DD's Nickelodeon magnifying glass to get a closer peek, here, I will pee on it TWICE....(so many more)

4. Anger- F--- you and all your stupid BFP's.

5. AF

I have not yet gotten to step 5.  I will just stay in phase four until she arrives, unless I have scared her away too. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Phases in admitting it actually is a BFN

• Options
    LOL too funny!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

careful, I am still in phase 4 and I just saw your above post.

I wonder if I will ever get pregnant with how I am acting today. My husband won't come near me, which is better for all parties involved. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

hahaha. I so have done #3 before: peed on it twice and taken it apart.

I'll give you some hope though. I got a BFN on the day my period was due, sat around bitching because I wasn't starting my period and it was delaying my next TTC cycle, then 2 days later got a BFP.

GL. I hope you get your BFP soon Left Hug

• Options
    LOL, I can't say I've ever taken a test apart but I did continue to pull one out of the trash every few hours last weekend to see if it had changed. Like sitting in the trash will make a second line appear?
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know how you feel, but seriously this made me LOL!
  • Options
    imageSmores730:

hahaha. I so have done #3 before: peed on it twice and taken it apart.

I'll give you some hope though. I got a BFN on the day my period was due, sat around bitching because I wasn't starting my period and it was delaying my next TTC cycle, then 2 days later got a BFP.

GL. I hope you get your BFP soon Left Hug

Thank you but this just makes me crazier!!!

I am expecting my Period tomorrow and judging by my mood I would say she is probably right on schedule.

My only thing is that I have sore boobs and super power smell.  I really want to be pregnant for some reason.

• Options

imageskidunks:
    LOL, I can't say I've ever taken a test apart but I did continue to pull one out of the trash every few hours last weekend to see if it had changed. Like sitting in the trash will make a second line appear?

yeah, I don't even throw them out. I just stash them away in my bedside drawer to pull out tomorrow to look at again.

• Options

imageskidunks:

I've done this many times Embarrassed

• Options
    and this morning I have entered Phase 5.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"