3rd Trimester
Options

Idea for Mother's Day gift for your mom...

If anyone has any good ideas, let me know!  Thanks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Idea for Mother's Day gift for your mom...

• Options

haha my mom is so easy because she never needs anything if she comes up with an idea she'll just call and tell me what she wants.

she wants the reusable coffee cups from bed bath and beyond.  She can't stand drinking out of plastic lids or something I dunno.

So she is getting 2 of these.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=16746223

Copco To Go Cup - Brown

• Options
    Since your baby is already born - here's what we did with our first child.  Took him to a paint your own pottery place - bought 4 plates and put his footprints on it.  Then I added his name, the year, some stars.  Hubby got to help as well.  It ended up being one for us, one for each of our moms and one for my Granny.  They loved them and they are all still on display.  :0)  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're going to get pedicures and lunch.  She's also getting her first grandchild sometime around Mother's day!
    Baby #3 is on the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Also Mama to Max 5/21/10 and Lucy 6/18/12
  • Options

I got my mom body lotion and shower gel that goes with her fave perfume bc she ran out of them, but still has perfume left. Stick out tongue It's what she wanted...

As a hostess gift for my shower (which could also be used as a great gift for mother's day) I'm getting her a wireless digital picture frame. It hooks up to the network at her house and when LO is born I can "send" her digital pics via her frame. 

• Options
    We got for both moms a frame that has some saying about grandkids and has space for 4 photos wo be filled once LO arrives...we got the frames at Kohls
  • Options
    I got my mom a necklace that says Nana and has my LO's birthstone attached
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"