Parenting

All my Rav hoars

Ladies, ladies, ladies, you must join the Rubberneckers group. 

LOVE them.  Good times.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: All my Rav hoars

• oh goodness...that looks like a major time suck!!  Is it just rav drama or all over?
    Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • Huge time suck.  It's all over.  Mostly Rav (Remnants especially), but plenty of off rav stuff.

And the girls there are hysterical.

It has almost completely replaced the nest for me.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm enjoying the Regretsy post...they apparently found it a lot more hilarious than anyone here (I posted about it below)  Okay lady...see ya there!
  • WOOT!

• Gawd, I have to get my needles out again - I'm like a knitting/Rav drop-out :(  Must.start.rav'ing again....

And one of these days I'm going to talk one of you b*tches into letting me pay you to knit me a little lace sleep cap for my bald head*.  I'm too lazy/unskilled to do it myself :)

*little parting gift from DS#2 - every damn hair on my head fell out and I now look like I'm on chemo. permanently.  gah.

• Must check this out.

• Oh, Hooray...PM me-I'll do it for you!  I don't want your head to get cold! :(
  • What's the difference between a hoar and a slore?
  • imageKapalua:
    Oh, Hooray...PM me-I'll do it for you!  I don't want your head to get cold! :(

You're so sweet - thank you thank you!  Will send you a PM soon - I still need to track down a pattern that looks like it might work :)  Will post when I PM you :)  You're the best!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"