Infertility
Options

have a transfer date!

Well we got the call today that I "surged" and don't need to go in again until transfer day which is Cinco de Mayo!!

I think they made a mistake when they said my beta will be 5/17....usually they do them 9dp5dt at my clinic, the paperwork says for natural FETs it's 10 days after, but the 17th is 12 days after. I really hope it's not the 17th just because DH leaves for a business trip on the 16th.

I hope I can hold out longer than 2dpt to POAS this time.

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!

Re: have a transfer date!

• Options

You are at Cornell, right?

They don't do Beta on weekends, that's why it's on the 17th (cause I think the 15th is a Saturday?)

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageOrangeSmoke:

You are at Cornell, right?

They don't do Beta on weekends, that's why it's on the 17th (cause I think the 15th is a Saturday?)

Ohh ok that explains it!  I thought of that but then thought it was probably just a mistake. Thanks!!

And congratulations on your twins!!

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck!  Maybe you can talk them into Friday for a beta?
  • Options
    Awesome news!!!!!
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yay!! very excited for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Very excited for you!  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How exciting - good luck and can't wait to hear more!
    TTC #1 since 6/08, MFI dx'd 3/09 Varicocelectomy 6/09, Hydrocelectomy 10/09 IVF with ICSI in Jan/Feb 2010 ER 2/7, ET 2/12 - transferred 2 blasts 5 snowbabies Beta #1 = 22 #2 = 19. Chemical Pregnancy :( FET May 2010 ET 5/30 - transferred 3 embies = BFN Fall/10 Went Gluten free + New RE and Clinic IUI #1 + Clomid 50 mg (1 follie) on 1/18 IUI #2 + Clomid 100 mg (1 follie) on 2/15 IUI# 3 + Femara 7.5 mg (1 follie) on 3/14 = BFP!!!! Beta #1 = 172 (15dpiui) Beta #2 =683!!! Ultrasound at 7 wks: 1 perfect beating heart. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"