Georgia Babies
Options

Have you seen these anywhere recently?

I need a pair of these chairs for a gift this weekend. I've looked everywhere I can think of on the north end of town (Cumming/Alpharetta) and no one has them. I've checked Target, Walmart, Tailgaters Alley, Bed Bath & Beyond, Dicks Sporting Goods to no avail. Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have you seen these anywhere recently?

• Options
    Do they have to have the G on them?  Or is that the style you are look for?
  • Options
    What about Sams?  They used to have a whole bunch of college stuff...our membership ended and we didn't renew, so I am not sure any more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've seen them at Kroger before, but they may only have them around football season. You could always call and ask.

Have you googled Georgia sports stores around here? There are so many small shops, but they might have some.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My husband works for Sports Authority and he says they have them in stock.  He works at the store by Cobb Galleria, but the other locations should have them as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh crap- I just sent 2 to my grandmothers for a yard sale!  But they were pretty old and faded so we were planning to replace them this year.  I'll keep my eye out for you.

• Options

imageyellowtulips80:
    Do they have to have the G on them?  Or is that the style you are look for?

Thanks for the tips ladies! I'll check Sports Authority.

And yes, they need to have the UGA logo on them. They're a gift for someone graduating from UGA.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"