Success after IF
Options

Bruises..

I know it's a part of toddlerhood but I've been seeing lots of tiny bruises on the girls.  I know the ones on their shins are probably caused my falling at the playground or bumping them on the stairs but yesterday I found on on Karlys hip and tonight there is one of the back of Katies thigh.  They usually have a new one everyday.  I guess it's just a reminder of how independent they are and how it's not so easy to keep them from getting hurt anymore.   

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

Re: Bruises..

• Options
    You could wrap your house and the playground in bubble wrap! :)  Now that Lucy is rolling around and trying to scoot around, I told DH I wanted to take stock in the stuff! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lol Dh said I would if I could. 
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD just started crawling and she is already covered in scratches and bruises... I'm nervous to see what happens when she starts pulling up and then walking! But it doesn't seem to bother her, just me :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I find the same thing on Patrick.  And they are in weird places that make me wonder, how in the heck did that get there?  Sometimes I wonder if changing the diaper on a wriggly 2 year old who is fighting it left and right causes some of those weird ones (he's kicking and I'm trying to hold him down to get the darn diaper on).  But who knows?  I think toddlers are just gonna have 'em!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"