Blended Families
Options

Vent. *edited

I set myself up, so shame on me...

But I was just looking at BM's FB page. She just got her nose pierced ($50+). And her clothes are all super nice and fancy.

I haven't worn anything but sweats and DH's shirts since having Drew, because I can't afford to buy new clothes (stupid stubborn 10lbs!), and I am having to get creative to even pay our (ever growing) medical bills.

But she filed for bankruptcy (and gave the collectors our numbers, so now we have to deal with them calling 3x/day), and she somehow thinks DH and I are rolling in the money.

:::whine:::

ETA: sent DH a text telling him about her nose ring, and Drew's diaper rash. His response? "I hope her nose turns as red as his anus." Mean, but I cracked up at his crude-ness.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vent. *edited

• Options

That's the worst! BM is always telling the boys how rich we are and how poor she is, blah, blah. Yet she's covered in tattoos, gets a big chunk of child support, we pay child care and healthcare. She doesn't have to pay anything. She drives a nice car while we drive beaters, she just spent a grand on a great dane puppy, and just bought a house that cost twice as much as ours. We pay for the boys soccer camps, swim lessons, zoo memberships, dentist and doctor's trips. We're not rich- what little money we have goes towards our kids.

...Yeah, I'm jealous!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    J&A2008J&A2008 member
    Please don't be jealous of a grown woman with a pierced nose - be embarrased for her.
    Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"