Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Why did I get a can of formula in the mail???

I got a 12.5oz can of formula. I EBF, and just looked this up - wow formula is expensive!!!! The 24oz can of this stuff (Enfamil premium lipil) is $143 - making this one worth around $70. Have others gotten a free can like this?
imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Why did I get a can of formula in the mail???

• Options
    I just got a can of formula yesterday, but I didn't really pay attention to what kind it was.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The 24 oz can of Enfamil Premium Lipil is no more than $25. The 12.5 oz cans are around $16.  It's expensive but not $100+ expensive!  $143 is probably the price for a case of 6.

We had two cans of it on our doorstep when we got home from the hospital.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Where the heck did you see that a can of formula costs that much??  It's @ $20.00 at Target. 

I get Similac cans a lot.

• Options

Where are these magic free-formula-giving fairies? And why don't they hook ME up? (besids you, MrsH!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got one from Strong Moms...it was Similac...did you sign up with them?
  • Options
    Erin- have you signed up on the Enfamil website? 
  • Options

imagemrsh0606:
    Erin- have you signed up on the Enfamil website? 

Yeah, but we just moved. Fun times. Maybe I'll get stuff at the new address, since thats what I gave them. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Haha yeah! Formula is expensive, but not that expensive! That can is probably worth about 15 bucks, haha. :)
  • Options
    I got some in the mail, as well as at my prenatal class and from the hospital when I left
  • Options
    I saw the price on Target - they have the 23.4 oz can on there for $143.94 - I just checked it again. I didn't sign up anywhere.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

This is under "FEATURES" for the formula you are talking about on the Target website.  Notice: it's for a case of 6

Target reserves the right to limit quantities per guest Age Level: 0-12 Months Base Ingredient: Milk Used For: Development, Brain, Eyes Features: Iron Fortified Includes: Iron, Calcium, DHA, ARA Case of: 6 Number of Pieces per Container: 1 Individual Piece Weight: 23.4 Oz. Servings per Container: 28 Serving Size: 1 Bottle Preparation Details: Add Water Prepared Amount: 168.0 Oz. Container Type: Can Dimensions: Length: 15.5 "; Width: 10.5 "; Height: 5.0 " Product Weight: 10.7 Lb.
  • Options
    imageSL122:

The 24 oz can of Enfamil Premium Lipil is no more than $25. The 12.5 oz cans are around $16.  It's expensive but not $100+ expensive!  $143 is probably the price for a case of 6.

We had two cans of it on our doorstep when we got home from the hospital.

this

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"