Pregnant after a Loss
Options

s/o exes -- awkward run-ins?

Since we're running with this topic -- Have you had an awkward run-ins with exes?

My story:
Last year my mom was being transferred from the regular hospital to the psychiatric hospital and so an ambulance came to get her. My ex is now and EMT and guess who is driving the ambulance?

As if I didn't already have enough going on. 

And I think everyone read the story about my "first" coming to my work... I can't decide which was worse... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: s/o exes -- awkward run-ins?

• Options
    LOL, all mine live hundreds of miles away, so I'm lucky !!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options
    Not really.  All but one of my relationships ended on relatively good terms.  I tend to check in once a year or so with my exes.  I think if I ever ran into the bad ex, that would be awful.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageShellShockedMama:

me too!

Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have only one ex that ended on pretty bad terms and we do not speak. I ran into him (if you even want to call it that) in a restaurant. I saw him and he must have seen me because I saw him get up to go to the restroom and he had to walk right past my table. The only reason it was awkward is because we don't speak and I feel like he walked past my table to see if it was me. (I am vain, what can I say?)

I hear he works at one of the Verizon stores in town. I am sure I will run into him there because it is usually the store we go to when we upgrade our phones and have any problems with them....

As for any other ex-es I don't think it is as awkward because I'm still on "speaking terms" with them.

• Options

I only had 2 serious bfs before DH.  I'm still friends with my high school bf.  DH is convinced he wishes that I would have married him instead, but he has always acted appropriately.  It was weird when he rubbed my belly the last time I saw him.  My other ex was living across the country the last I new.  It would be weird to randomly run into him, but there was some pretty bad issues between us.  DH is likely to seriously hurt him if we do ever run into him (the guy deserves it).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes.  One of my ex's works for the same company that I do and 2 years ago after some restructuring I became his supervisor.  Awkward!! Thankfully he's been only mildly douchey about it.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
  • Options
    imageEmKo0210:

imageShellShockedMama:

me too!

same here, but I do see one of mine every time we go back home. he is a good friend.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"