December 2010 Moms
Options

T to the G to the I to the F!!

Thank goodness!! This week CRAWLED by.

DH is working until 11:30PM and I debating on whether to just sit on the couch watching movies and bumping all night or actually start sorting stuff for our upcoming garage sale and cleaning up around here. Hmmm.....

What's everyone else up to tonight/this weekend?

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: T to the G to the I to the F!!

• Options
    MJCFMJCF member

Tonight...hair cut and plumber.  haha  We have a backed up drain and I haven't been able to do any laundry! 

This weekend, MUST CLEAN CLOSET!  I have to.  Its out of control.  I've been trying to do this forever.  I just have to force myself.

I think you should sort for a bit and then treat yourself to relaxing on the couch.  My problem is I start with the relaxing on the couch and never move on to the sorting part Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageMJCF:

Tonight...hair cut and plumber.  haha  We have a backed up drain and I haven't been able to do any laundry! 

This weekend, MUST CLEAN CLOSET!  I have to.  Its out of control.  I've been trying to do this forever.  I just have to force myself.

I think you should sort for a bit and then treat yourself to relaxing on the couch.  My problem is I start with the relaxing on the couch and never move on to the sorting part Big Smile

That was me last weekend. It was step one to the garage sale process. We just have SO MUCH STUFF. 

That sounds like a good plan. Then I'll get to relax, but won't look like a total bum when DH gets home from work. Haha

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehbchristie:

Tonight we are going to get pizza at Mellow Mushroom (best pizza in town)!

As for the weekend...I might try to get a workout in and then cleaning the house. It's a mess!

Nothing much! Hope everyone has a great night and weekend!

OMG I love Mellow Mushroom! We don't have any here, but whenever I visit friends in Raleigh, we go.

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagehbchristie:

As for the weekend...I might try to get a workout in and then cleaning the house. It's a mess!

OMG I love Mellow Mushroom! We don't have any here, but whenever I visit friends in Raleigh, we go.

When H and I visited Raleigh last fall, we walked by one and said, "That place looks fun."  And it was awesome pizza!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ohhh... I love Mellow Mushroom!!!  I used to live in Atlanta and we ate there all the time.

I just found out I am moving cross country today, so my weekend will be spent freaking out about all of the stuff I need to do!!  Everything always happens at once, right??

• Options
    imageL-Train:

Ohhh... I love Mellow Mushroom!!!  I used to live in Atlanta and we ate there all the time.

I just found out I am moving cross country today, so my weekend will be spent freaking out about all of the stuff I need to do!!  Everything always happens at once, right??

Wow! Where are you moving to? That's exciting!

And yes, when it rains, it pours. Get'cher umbrella!

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageL-Train:

Haha...so true!  New York to LA.  Our families are on the east coast, so the big baby news is going to be overshadowed by the move news. 

• Options
    imageL-Train:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageL-Train:

Haha...so true!  New York to LA.  Our families are on the east coast, so the big baby news is going to be overshadowed by the move news. 

That's one BIG move! I'm sure your family will be excited regardless of how far away you live, but I know what you mean. My MIL is upset that she lives 7 hours away. It could be worse! 

Good luck getting things organized and ready!

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageL-Train:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageL-Train:

That's one BIG move! I'm sure your family will be excited regardless of how far away you live, but I know what you mean. My MIL is upset that she lives 7 hours away. It could be worse! 

Good luck getting things organized and ready!

Thanks!!!  I am going to need that luck considering I am sitting here bumping and avoiding everything I need to do:)

• Options
    I am working till 9 tonight.  And then have to go home and have a fun conversation with H about his mom who is driving me insane!
  • Options

imageMrsSmiley09:
    I am working till 9 tonight.  And then have to go home and have a fun conversation with H about his mom who is driving me insane!

I'm sorry about that. Those conversations are never fun. I hope it works out!

• Options

Hi Oh Sew! : ) I am having a crazy busy weekend. I worked until 330 and then went shopping with my mom. I am throwing my sis a lingerie shower tomorrow night. I have a ton of cleaning and cooking today, and of course, I am exhausted! But it should be fun! Sunday we are going out to celebrate my dad's b-day! 

I vote for the movies/couch option! Whatever the case, hope you have a great night!  

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:

imageMrsSmiley09:

I'm sorry about that. Those conversations are never fun. I hope it works out!

It is hard to get him to see my point without him getting defensive about his mom. 

• Options
    imageSchick'sChick:

Hi Oh Sew! : ) I am having a crazy busy weekend. I worked until 330 and then went shopping with my mom. I am throwing my sis a lingerie shower tomorrow night. I have a ton of cleaning and cooking today, and of course, I am exhausted! But it should be fun! Sunday we are going out to celebrate my dad's b-day! 

I vote for the movies/couch option! Whatever the case, hope you have a great night!  

Hey Schick! Your weekend sounds fun! The celebrations - not so much the cleaning. Haha

So far, I haven't gone far...watching reruns of CSI and bumping. Maybe there is cleaning in my future? Either way, I'm not concerned. Stick out tongue

• Options

Mmmmm Mellow Mushroom...I miss those!  I used to go all the time in college (Raleigh).

B & I are just hanging out tonight, getting together w/ friends tomorrow, doing laundry, cleaning a little, and going to the grocery store.  We don't have much planned :) 

• Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageSchick'sChick:

Hey Schick! Your weekend sounds fun! The celebrations - not so much the cleaning. Haha

So far, I haven't gone far...watching reruns of CSI and bumping. Maybe there is cleaning in my future? Either way, I'm not concerned. Stick out tongue

p.s.- I like your tattoo! I was just perusing the belly pics and came acroos it. I have a few. I think they are fun! : )  

• Options
    imageSchick'sChick:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imageSchick'sChick:

p.s.- I like your tattoo! I was just perusing the belly pics and came acroos it. I have a few. I think they are fun! : )  

Oh thanks! I'm kind of addicted. Embarrassed Its a pink and red koi fish. I just hope that I don't stretch the crap out of it over the next few months! 

• Options
    imagehbchristie:

I love their cinnamon pretzels.  They are soo delicious.

• Options
    My "weekend" started yesteday,  because Hawaii does not have school on Fridays anymore (don't get me started on that one.) I took my tutoring kids to the Honolulu Academy of Arts yesterday. Today I have my first sonogram...YAY! Then I have to run back to school for our annual Farm Open House for a few hours. Sunday I hope I feel well enough to work on my portfolio due Monday. Yikes! Don't worry their will be plenty movie watching and napping inbetween. Have a good weekend ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"