Eco-Friendly Family
Options

UGH Mattress Delivery

My carpet now has a really long very dark black stain.  DH blames me, of course, since I ordered it.  Well, you answered the door dear.  He thought the guy was going to place it in the entry way (wood) not on the carpet.  The box is very obviously filthy.  

So instead, without asking, the guy places in on the carpet and slides it in.

The mattress is also kind of dirty.  

We already called UPS.  They said we will get a call back on Monday.  Uh-huh.  We took a ton of pics. 

47 months &
11 months

Re: UGH Mattress Delivery

• Options
    Ugh.
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Options
    Bac-out! I have the utmost faith in it. It took turquoise dye out of my brand new tshirt.
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetinamichelle:
    Bac-out! I have the utmost faith in it. It took turquoise dye out of my brand new tshirt.

I used some oxyclean carpet cleaner.  I usually use Bac-out.  I should have done that.

I am going to let it dry and try again... 

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    Ugh.  :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What a PIA.
  • Options
    imageluvlieK:

imagetinamichelle:

I used some oxyclean carpet cleaner.  I usually use Bac-out.  I should have done that.

I am going to let it dry and try again... 

Kids n Pets is also amazing for stains. You can get it at Target and some Walmarts. It has saved DH's khakis from red sauce, it has gotten out blood, waterproof liquid eyeliner... I've never run into anything it won't get out. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"