1st Trimester
Options

NBR: Movie Recs?

DH is out of town, I'm thinking about running by wal-greens to grab a pint of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream *sigh*, and grabbing a movie from Redbox. I can't think of anything that I really want to see.

Any Good Suggestions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: Movie Recs?

• Options

Shoot- I don't have good recs- I can't think of what is out on video.  I don't think that Hot Tub Time Machine movie is out yet, but if you haven't seen it it's super funny.

I want your Ben and Jerry's..... my midwife has banned me from ice cream.  Banned it! so evil.

• Options
    I heard The Blind Side is good...that coupled with yummy ice cream (that flavor is my fav btw) should make for a nice relaxing evening!!!  Enjoy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMelissa Lynn:

Shoot- I don't have good recs- I can't think of what is out on video.  I don't think that Hot Tub Time Machine movie is out yet, but if you haven't seen it it's super funny.

I want your Ben and Jerry's..... my midwife has banned me from ice cream.  Banned it! so evil.

That is evil :(

Hmm..I was planning on not eating all of it and being a good girl. Perhaps I shall enjoy the whole pint and skip dinner, and dedicate the other half to you Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just saw The Brothers Bloom with Adrien Brody and Mark Ruffalo.  It was soooo good! 

"The Brothers Bloom are the best con men in the world, swindling millionaires with complex scenarios of lust and intrigue. Now they've decided to take on one last job - showing a beautiful and eccentric heiress the time of her life with a romantic adventure that takes them around the world."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"