Parenting
Options

Be honest. Clicky poll.

In honor of Oprah's "No Phone Zone" campaign... 

[Poll]

Re: Be honest. Clicky poll.

• Options

I chose special snowflake because yes, I do at times, but I still talk on it while driving at times. I am really going to stop tho, because I think it's dangerous and I think I could use the down time on my communte to destres.

• Options
    I don't think it is AS dangerous as drunk driving, but I have made an honest effort to not use my phone in the car. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

you saw the Oprah special right?!  Talking on your cell phone is AS dangerous as drunk driving.  Texting is MORE dangerous than drunk driving.

Insanity!

• Options

Oh, HA!  I guess I didn't really answer the question, did I!?  :)

Yes, I do agree with those statements.  Like you, I have seen plenty of cars where I've thought "Man, that person must be drunk" only to pull up next to them and see them dialing/texting or just talking and not paying attention.

• Options
    Rarely do I ever talk on my cell phone while driving...mostly because it's my time to listen to music, but also because it is very distracting and very dangerous....especially while driving my kids around.  And texting while driving is L.A.M.E.!  And most definitely more dangerous than driving after drinking....you're actually taking your eyes OFF the road and focusing on something else all together.  Not smart!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"