Preemies

Looking for answers again.

I am still at 3 cm, 25% effaced and having regular and painful contractions. I've been this way for almost two weeks now. Doctor told me I could have him any day. I haven't progressed though. Has anyone else been through this? I just wanna know who has been in the stage and how much later LO came into the world.
Pregnancy Ticker
"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold. All that you need is in your soul, and you can do this if you try. All that I want for you my son, is to be satisfied." Photobucket

Re: Looking for answers again.

• i'm an emergency c/s momma here... sorry i don't have any experience with this..

hang in there. i know how scary the uncertainty must be. ((hugs)) 

• One of the worst things is knowing that something is going to happen but not knowing when. I know it sucks but like the pp said, hang in there. I know you are probably uncomfortable and in pain but it won't be forever and the longer you feel this way the better it is for your LO. The longer you are pg the less NICU time LO will have. Just keep telling yourself it isn't forever.

Everyone is different like the doctor said you could go into labor at any time. For me I was 3cm and 100% effaced for 2 weeks before he arrived. I hope you can make it much longer.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry. I am also an emergency c-section mom. I was only dialated 1 cm but 75% effaced. I went from 1 cm to 5 cm in about a half hour and LO was breach so they had no choice but to take him when I was 32 weeks.

Congrats at making it to basically 34 weeks. I hope the contractions lighten up and you are able to carry your LO a bit longer. Are you on any medication to help control the contractions? I was on Terb at home (which didn't really help) and on mag sulfate in the hosptial...which didn't help either cause I still had the baby.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"