December 2010 Moms
Options

how's your morning sickness?

okay until yesterday I had no m/s at all... but today it is really hitting me.. the only thing is it's totally not how I thought it would be.  I don't feel like throwing up and I don't even feel that nauseous.. I just feel like I have a really bad fever and a really upset stomach.. eating makes me feel better for about five minutes but nothing sounds good to eat!  I took my temperature but it keeps coming up 96.5... I think the thermometer might be broken... anyway I tried googling about it and couldn't find anything very helpful so I just wanted to ask..

how is everyone's m/s?  I know it's different for everyone but I'm wondering how it hit you all (if it has, that is) and how it's changed day to day.. not to mention anything you've found helpful in treating it.  thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: how's your morning sickness?

• Options

Non-existant yet.

GL!

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine just started yesterday and I feel the EXACT same way as you.  It's never really to the point of vomiting but i constantly feel dizzy and sick to my stomach. I thought I had a fever also and took my temperature and it was normal. Food helps, but like you said, NOTHING seems appetizing anymore.  I found that just carrying pretzels around and snacking on a few every now and then helps me a lot!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am totally bummed your m/s hit... i was hoping I was in the clear... grins... Sorry you feel bad... here is for the best.
    BFP #1 04/05/10 EDD 12/11/10 Missed M/C 7w found out at 12w5d You're so missed LO BFP #2 11/27/10 EDD 08/07/11.. Diagnosed with IC 03/17/11 Cerclage put in place 03/21/11 Madilynn Mae born 7/26/11
  • Options

I get a little queasy if I don't eat or keep snacks and water with me but today I notice that if I rest the full weight of my arm across me (to bump :) I feel queasy again. I wouldn't say I've been full on nauseous though. My ob kinda thinks I"m weird and said it may just hit me later. I hope I get lucky though.

eta: eggs and fish are still absolutely disgusting though...I used to love some super dry scrambled eggs and tilapia and samon...forget it now!

Married 6/30/07, TTC 9/07,Mc 12/07, Mc #2 10/8/09,Twin boys 11/30/10, seperated 8/11image
    "Our greatest glory isn't in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
    8/24/09 3rd cycle on 50mg Clomid= BFP 9/23/09 =10/8/09 m/c #2 at 6wks 2days 3/9/10 4th Cycle on 50mg Clomid = BFP 4-5-10 200mg prometrium 2xdaily 1st beta/progesterone 10dpo=43 2nd beta 13dpo=339 u/s 4/16=5wks 3days single visible sac and fetal pole h/b 4/28=Suprise it's Twins! 150 and 127 bpm Labor Buddy to Sonadora and Strunella
    cleaning2
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Craft Blog *~* Loss/Pg Blog: PM me if you'd like to read along *~*Bfp Chart imageimage
  • Options

With DD my m/s started at 5w6d.  Today I'm 5w6d.

I've been thinking of it all day, and nothing yet, LOL! :)

I'm NOT looking forward to it but I do remember how reassuring it was, so I'd happily take just a wee *bit* of m/s. :)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    Mine just started recently but is very mild. I find that eating crackers right when I wake up and throughout the day helps. Also ginger ale or ginger tea works wonders for me.
  • Options

Mine wasn't too bad the first week or so, but now pretty much constant. Eating helps for a few minutes, peppermints/jolly ranchers and coke have helped on several occasions. These things, along with my Sea Bands are making it possible for me to function, but it still isn't pretty.  Ginger products (gum, crystallized, and ginger ale) just give me heartburn on top of the queasiness.

I haven't actually vomited (though at times I wish I would) so for now I'm just trying to ride it out and hope that I get to be one of the ladies who say goodbye to m/s somewhere around week 10 (about a week and half from now)

• Options

I've had nausea off and on for the entire time but nothing really crazy. I've actually been wondering about it myself because I haven't felt the need to physically throw up and I wonder if my nausea is caused by the prenatal vitamins I'm taking.

• Options
    imageSonadora:

Non-existant yet.

GL!

Uh-huh -- this exactly.

Proud Momma to two beautiful children!!!

• Options
    I feel the same way...almost like I have a fever, but do not have one.  Really tired and kinda nauseous. 
  • Options
    wow the ginger ale sounds wonderful right now!  I had a pepsi at my parent's house (stirred out all of the bubbles.. first pop I've had since I found out) and it was amazing! really helped...  still no fever, tho, but I just feel plain feverish!
  • Options

I was trying to explain to my DH how I feel, and it is hard. I'd definitely use the word "nauseous" but I rarely actually feel in danger of throwing up... (just a few times). There are a few things that make me WANT to throw up at the thought of eating them (chicken and eggs...) I just all around feel "icky". It makes it hard to plan dinner because I never know in advance how I'm going to feel around dinner time.

I've found COLD ginger ale helps a bit. But I am finding most things, even if they taste good initially, leave me with a bad aftertaste. I've been chewing peppermint gum, but now my TMJ is acting up!

The other issue I'm having is at *ahem* the other end....I also have IBS, and I find that in the late afternoon/early evening that acts up and I am in the bathroom several times in a row. :( I know diarrhea is not as common a symptom as constipation, but I did a little googling and it sounds like if you have IBS, all bets are off in terms of bowel-symptoms. *sigh*

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.