Parenting
Options

Who thought it was a good idea to put a rewards check on the bill?

We have an American Express card thru costco.  We have not used it in while but had to put a big expense on it at that time that im still paying off.  Well I never check the bill I check online and pay what online tells me to.  Well I guess they put your rewards check on the 3rd page of the bill.  Who thought that was a good idea.  And of corse that is the one bill im missing.

Re: Who thought it was a good idea to put a rewards check on the bill?

• Options
    Aaaaaaaaaand, our coporate one was issued back in Feb...I just went to look for it because of this post!  Thanks!!
  • Options
    They are hoping this will happen so you don't get your $$ I think it is a bunch of crap.  They should send you a separate envelope with just that in there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think its a bunch of crap aswell.  I called to get it resent and dh can only talk to them even tho im a card holder and can get any other info but have that resent.  When I talked to the guy he said when they resend it they will only resend it on our next bill.  So I have to now wait untill the end of may to get it.  And I guess if we have the send it to us again I can not use the one I have now, I can only use the new one they are sending me.  Atleast costco will let you use either one they void which ever one was not used in the computer system.  I have every bill but that one to it sucks.
  • Options

imagej*w*:
    Aaaaaaaaaand, our coporate one was issued back in Feb...I just went to look for it because of this post!  Thanks!!

Im glad you found yours.  I did not know it was on the bill untill I asked on costco and they lady who told me about it thought it was crappy they do that aswell.  I guess the same thing happened for her first one to.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"