Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Anyone know if a good NA beer?

I am craving a beer SO bad!  DH opened one last night and I seriously drooled.  Anyone found a decent NA beer?  I don't do dark beers - more of a light/pale beer person.  Favorites are Blue Moon and Coors Light. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone know if a good NA beer?

• Options
    Becks actually has a pretty good NA beer. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried one a few weeks ago (it's like $8 for a 6 pack) which is kinda pricey-but it was tasty!
  • Options
    I think good ol' O'douls is tasty and usually satisfies my craving!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a LeBatt's NA awhile ago and it wasn't too bad. 

But if I am really craving a beer, I'll just have a few sips of DH's. That's usually enough to satisfy the craving.  

• Options

O'Douls Amber was my favorite, but I like darker beers. The regular was fine, St. Pauli NA is skunky. 

• Options
    imageLittleMs.Wifey:

I had a LeBatt's NA awhile ago and it wasn't too bad. 

But if I am really craving a beer, I'll just have a few sips of DH's. That's usually enough to satisfy the craving.  

That's what I did when I was pregnant.  Coors Light & Corona are my go-to beers, and I haven't tried an NA that I've liked.

• Options

O'Douls made me pee a lot when I was pg with DD. I swear for every two sips I had, I had to run and pee.

I really like Busch N/A. I don't drink regular Busch at all, but enjoy the N/A.

But my favorite N/A beer is Buckler. It is by Heinekin. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I have even bought it when I wasn't pg :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i would personally have a beer or half a beer if i was seriously craving it. the non alcholic ones are pretty gross. 1 beer is not going to do anything at all to the baby.
  • Options
    imagenpaulsell:

O'Douls made me pee a lot when I was pg with DD. I swear for every two sips I had, I had to run and pee.

I really like Busch N/A. I don't drink regular Busch at all, but enjoy the N/A.

But my favorite N/A beer is Buckler. It is by Heinekin. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I have even bought it when I wasn't pg :)

I love Busch N/A. I drank it when I was nursing DS.  

• Options

If you like Coors Light, try Coors Cutter or Miller Sharps.

I can't think of an NA that is similar to Blue Moon. . .

"If I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down loud." -John Evans Tweet me
  • Options
    I'm a fan of Kaliber, from the makers of Guinness. It's lighter than a stout, but darker than a pilsner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"