Austin Babies
Options

All kinds of wrong

Indifferent

DH just sent this to me, saying "Gotta love the U.S."  As a nation, I'm embarassed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All kinds of wrong

• Options

I heard that story on Bobby Bones yesterday.  

There's not much to say other than ... OMG.  And EW.  And OMG, EW. 

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

what the WHAT?!?

and ew x10000000000000000000000000

• Options
    I don't even know what to say.  Gross.
  • Options
    Stories like this make me want to move to Canada.
  • Options
    I read that yesterday and it made me go Ick!
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagemlf625:

I heard that story on Bobby Bones yesterday.  

There's not much to say other than ... OMG.  And EW.  And OMG, EW. 

This.
  • Options

Wha ???

AND they're having a baby?! She's 72!

Indifferent 

• Options

That's...um...ew.

Tongue Tied

• Options
    Good lawd!   That's it.  I am closing my computer now...
  • Options
    Somehow I was imagining that she was a hot grandma or something before I opened the link (not that that makes it right).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    As I was nebulizing L this morning, I turned on JB and Sandy and they were talking about it.  It's very weird and wrong...Indifferent
  • Options

Indifferent & Ick!

crap like that should be illegal!

Photobucket
  • Options
    imagespideyswifey:

Indifferent & Ick!

crap like that should be illegal!

Yes.

• Options
    ugh yeah i read about that yesterday.  it seriously makes me sick!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That literally makes me nauseous. That poor baby. There is no way he/she could have a normal childhood.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options

Ick!

Uhm, how can CPS not be involved in that?

• Options

imageKim777:
    That literally makes me nauseous. That poor baby. There is no way he/she could have a normal childhood.

How long is "great-grandma/momma" gonna live past the birth?  It might.

• Options
    so embarrassed to be from Indiana at this moment... as if people didn't already confuse kentucky and indiana, now they're going to have a story to back it up!
    image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

:::vomit:::

Isn't it illegal to marry any closer in relation than like your 2nd cousin. Oh, wait, they aren't getting married, just trying to make a baby Tongue Tied

What person would agree to be the surrogate??

ETA: Duh, I missed the part about the donor egg - for some reason I just assumed they'd be using her 72 y.o. eggs (which obviously wouldn't work :P). Regardless :::vomit:::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageKim777:

this x 1000

• Options

Indifferent

I remember seeing a news item about something similar and they talked about "Genetic sexual attraction" - apparently it happens a lot when long lost relatives are re-united.

If anyone is interested - here is a link to info.

image Bloom Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageNoVA-grl:

Indifferent

I remember seeing a news item about something similar and they talked about "Genetic sexual attraction" - apparently it happens a lot when long lost relatives are re-united.

Indifferent  I'll never read "She walks in beauty like the night..." the same way again.

• Options
    imageNoVA-grl:

Indifferent

I read a different news article on it that referenced GSA. She said something along the lines of, "when I heard about GSA, I realized that my feelings weren't wrong." Um, and I really don't judge people, but I just don't think it's ok. Sorry you care about this person, but find someone else. 

• Options
    imagetexansarah:
    imageNoVA-grl:

Indifferent

She said something along the lines of, "when I heard about GSA, I realized that my feelings weren't wrong." 

O. M. G.   

For some reason this story makes me think of the movie Idiocracy.  

• Options
    imagesmatthe:

imageKim777:

How long is "great-grandma/momma" gonna live past the birth?  It might.

"great-grandma/mom" passing away shortly after the birth as sad as it would be is the only way this child will have a chance.

Disgusting!

• Options
    This reminds me of the oldest woman who had twins at 66. She died 2 years later. And oh yeah, there was no father in the picture. Her nephew is raising them I think? The death of a parent is one of the most horrible things that can happen to a child. To not only risk that happening in childhood but have it be a certainty is just sad.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

All kinds of wrong is right.  And Feisty - I'm certain there are equally horrible UK stories you can show to DH. 

But - wow. Just wow.  This is something I totally do not get.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"