Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

wish me luck

im going to my doctors appt now to see if she can help refer me to a therapist to deal with my anxiety... i hope this works because im a nervous wreck right now... thank God DH got off work early today and he can drive me
Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Re: wish me luck

• Options

Good Luck to you!

I am also heading to the dr. this afternoon. . .well actually I'm heading to the lab.  Got a blood draw in a couple hours.  Wish me luck that my hcg level (which was at 18 on Monday), is down significantly (like 18 pts would be sweet!). 

Forever missing Baby Z #3 ~ Natural m/c 4.12.2010 at 11w2d
    *So proud and so lucky to be the mommy of two beautiful little girls
    and one handsome little man*
    RJ~5.17.2005~born @ 37w due to IUGR~4lbs 15ozs
    Al~4.5.2008~born big and healthy @ 38w~7lbs 9.5ozs
    Lil man~5.20.2011~born big and healthy @ 39w (after one he!! of a pregnancy)~8lbs 1oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good luck i hope you get the help that you need. *hugs*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i hope this is your last time getting poked...till your getting poked to confirm a BFP =)
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • Options
    UGGGHHHH DH just decided he thinks i should reschedule my appt... were supposed to go to a friends house (an hour away) and he doesnt want to leave here late.... 
  • Options
    Good luck with it whenever your appt happens. I would try to explain how important this is to you and hopefully he'll be willing to bend by a few minutes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

After I had my first mc in February, I had the WORST PANIC ATTACKS EVER!!!!!!!  Now it has turned into panic/ anxiety.  My dr put me on zoloft and gave me some xanax for the real bad days.  I seem to be doing a little better.  I hope you can find something that works for you.  Panic and anxiety are the worst and if they arent taken care of, can be very debilitating. 

hearts!

Meg

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"