Cincinnati Babies
Options

2 year old preschool programs?

I am starting to feel like Lucas would benefit from the structure and social environment of a preschool-like program.

Does anyone know of any 2 year old preschool programs, preferably on the westside? He will be 3 in January. I would only want him to do a couple days of the week, and maybe only for a half day or so.

I looked into Goddard and Primrose, but they aren't exactly close to our house.

TIA!

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 2 year old preschool programs?

• Options
    We just enrolled K in a program for 2 year-olds. It meets one day a week for 2.5 or 4 hours. (We selected the 4 hour day for a variety of reasons.) It's run through a church.  Perhaps you can look into the churches in your area for something similar? We are in Mason so not convenient for you at all. But perhaps there is something close to you.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know that Northminster Presbyterian in Finneytown has a 2 day a week program for 2 year olds.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just enrolled Mason in the Country Hills Montessori program in Harrison (they have other locations too).  It's 2 or 3 days a week and he will start when he is 3.  When I was talking to them, they said that they will take a mature 2 year old per class, I believe, as long as they are potty trained. 
  • Options

My niece and nephew both went to St. John's Westminster in Delhi. They have a program for 2 year olds, 2 days a week. I thought about sending DD, but may wait until next fall.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I too haev been feeling the same way and have been looking into several different options.  Local churches are usually good places to start.  I would also check out Montessori programs (I have an entire list of them in Cincinnati if you need it) b/c this is probably what we are going to enroll DD in, but not until she's 3.  I did also learn that our local YMCA has preschool (21/2-3) programs for 1-2 days/wk for 2 hours which looks pretty nice so I might check this out too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"