1st Trimester
Options

Aversion to...People?

So when my best girlfriend was pregnant with her son she absolutely COULD NOT STAND her husband. She did everything she could to avoid him for as much of the day as possible. She said she couldn't explain it, but everything he did just annoyed her to no end. A couple weeks after the birth the feeling just evaporated and they've been back to the blissful couple they were pre-pregnancy ever since.

I haven't had this experience with my Husband, but with his Dad and Step-Mother (who I am close to and normally ADORE with all my heart!)...for some reason I just cringe when I think of them. I get irrationally annoyed when they call or text. I don't know why! They are amazing people and have been confidants of mine since high school - going on almost 10 years now! I just can't explain it.

Am I temporarily nuts? Or has anyone else experienced this?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Aversion to...People?

• Options
    Not personally but my very outgoing, kind friend just dropps off the face of the earth when she is pregnant because she does not like people and she is not nice while pregnant.  I don't think it's as common as other pregnancy symptoms/aversions but it does happen. 
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like pp said, I am very outgoing and I've noticed/ been told that I withdraw when I'm pregnant.I don't know why, but I just don't want to be around people that often, the thought of it annoys me. This hasen;t happened to me yet this time around but I won't be surprised.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"