Parenting after a Loss
Options

Those with girls, come in!

Have you been in BRU lately? They have THE CUTEST spring/summer clothes! I may go broke! lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those with girls, come in!

• Options

I agree!  So far I've been able to control myself because I've bought her a bunch of stuff at Target (which was so cheap!) and at garage sales.  I also just try to avoid that section because I have no will power :)

• Options
    Target is great as well. Thats where I usulaly shop because BRU is expensive. But I might just wiggle my way overe there for a few outfits!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I refuse to look at clothes.  She already has so much summer stuff and most likely won't get to wear most of it.  It's so hard though.  I love shopping for baby clothes, much more fun then shopping for me.
    From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh girl, you are not kidding. I have to put blind folds on everytime I go in. I think I have bought every 4th of july outfit dang it. Too cute. Kate will be the all American child ALL summer long!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"