Austin Babies
Options

Well, hello there stranger....

Guess who decided to show up this morning?  AF!!!

It had been so long that I almost forgot how to use a tampon!  (Ok, not really, but still...geez).

So, I haven't noticed my supply decreasing, but does that normally happen when AF shows up?  I was planning to start weaning this month anyways since I wanted to be done BF'ing by the time C turns 1.  Should I start weaning now?

This also means that we may actually start TTC!  Yikes!  Did I just say that out loud?!?!

Ok, I don't really know what this post is about...I'm just rambling.  Carry on!

image Bloom Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Well, hello there stranger....

• Options

Awww, cute new sig!!

Bummer about af. 

OH- I had a huge supply dip but it was right before she showed.  I think you might be good to go if you haven't had one yet.

• Options
    eeeeee!!!! you did say that out loud :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!  I can't believe AF waited so long to return - lucky duck!!  And that's super exciting about ttc again, just be warned - it might happen really fast!  Like, I've heard that sometimes even if you plan on waiting until a couple months after your baby's birthday, it can happen AS SOON AS you start to wean.  Surprise  I mean, for some people...
    Pregnancy Ticker

Kennedy Clover 7.14.08, Atalie Ryan 1.25.10
  • Options
    Booo AF!! Yay to more Nova babies!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options

Ugh! But it sounds like she wasn't as unwanted a visitor as she could be? :-)

Yay for TTC again!! Good luck!!

• Options

Funny you should announce this the same day Rach tells a 2 under 2 "I ran over my stroller" story!

All teasing aside - other than AF, that is super exciting!!

• Options
    I can't believe C is almost a year!  Weren't we just eating strawberry shortcake at Galaxy at a pg GTG??  And now you are thinking about another...squeeee!!!
  • Options

imagesmb29:
    I can't believe C is almost a year! 

This!! Wow!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"