Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

RP from 3rd Tri - Nursery is finished - PIP!

There are still a couple of little things left to do, but it's pretty much finished! Now just waiting for our baby :)

There are a lot more photos in my blog if you're interested!

with two cats

Re: RP from 3rd Tri - Nursery is finished - PIP!

• Options
    BEAUTIFUL!  I love it!
  • Options
    Gorgeous! I love the simplicity and softness of it all. Violet will be very happy i'm sure.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Absolutely stunning.. Love the ideas and colors!! :)  great work!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Very nice! good job. I love it.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! Now I just need to have this baby!
    with two cats
  • Options

I LOVE IT!!  (sorry for the caps, but I was shouting!) Smile

seriously!  what a perfect room!  absolutely amazing!

i have a couple of questions -

1.  what paint color is that?  i've been thinking about a grey and think that is a gorgeous color (my nursery has 30 year old wainscotting on the bottom 1/2 of walls as well so I think the grey & white looks so fresh.

2. are you still going to get/use the bird mobile from your idea board?  it's very cute!

and one random comment.  My grandmother's name was Violet Joy.  She was an absolute gem - such a precious soul.  I wish your Violet the peace, joy and love that my grandmother radiated, as well.

• Options

Absolutely stunning!  How bright, unusual and serene.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It's absolutely lovely! Could you tell me the paint color? It's gorgeous and I think it would go great with the nursery I'm planning for my little guy

• Options
    imageChair:

I LOVE IT!!  (sorry for the caps, but I was shouting!) Smile

seriously!  what a perfect room!  absolutely amazing!

i have a couple of questions -

1.  what paint color is that?  i've been thinking about a grey and think that is a gorgeous color (my nursery has 30 year old wainscotting on the bottom 1/2 of walls as well so I think the grey & white looks so fresh.

2. are you still going to get/use the bird mobile from your idea board?  it's very cute!

and one random comment.  My grandmother's name was Violet Joy.  She was an absolute gem - such a precious soul.  I wish your Violet the peace, joy and love that my grandmother radiated, as well.

Thank you so much - that's so sweet! I'm glad she's got such a wonderful namesake. 

As far as the room goes - the paint color is Behr Prelude. We may still use the mobile, but the budget has been tight and it's $70, so we'll see. I really do love it though!

with two cats
  • Options
    imageJenRose05:

It's absolutely lovely! Could you tell me the paint color? It's gorgeous and I think it would go great with the nursery I'm planning for my little guy

Thank you! We love the paint color - it is Behr Prelude. GL with you nursery :)

with two cats
  • Options
    LOVE it! Looks so relaxing
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

beautiful nursery!  i think violet will love her space Smile

• Options
    Absolutely beautiful!  Great job!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for such a quick response! I showed DH and he loves the color...and the beadboard, so it looks like we'll be doing both!
  • Options
    So cute! You did a fantastic job with the space. I love everything about it. And am extremely jealous of the work you did painting that tree.
  • Options
    Very nice!   :)
  • Options
    It looks great!  I love the tree you painted and you found a glider for $5?!  Score!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP:11/1/11 EDD: 7/3/12 M/C:11/22/11 8w1d
    BFP: 5/23/12 EDD: 2/2/13
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageJenRose05:
    Thanks for such a quick response! I showed DH and he loves the color...and the beadboard, so it looks like we'll be doing both!

Awesome! Have fun with it :) One of the things I loved about it was that it could work for a boy or girl - so in the future probably no repainting for us :)

with two cats
  • Options
    You have a great eye for design... it's so peaceful.  And I am most impressed by the final cost in your blog.  Great job mama!!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"