Parenting after a Loss
Options

Annoyed with Drop Ins...U 2? Anyone use vent air??

I thought that I'd reallllly be on board with the mess free-ness of drop ins... Instead I'm kind of annoyed at the extra step of the bag and trying to get the air out of it before I give it to DD...and that's just one bottle a day or so when DH feeds her...Anyone else feel like this?  Am I missing something?

Thinking about trying Vent Air instead? Can anyone reccommend them? Do you like them?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Annoyed with Drop Ins...U 2? Anyone use vent air??

• Options
    I never used the drop-ins because it seemed like a PITA to me.  We use Dr. Browns and are very happy with them.  We started with the Medela bottles that came with my pump, and noticed a big difference in DS when we switched. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    I have the ventaire and the dropins.  I really like both.  The ventaire bottles are really nice, you just have to buy new valves every few months if they start to leak. 

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We switched to Playtex VentAire and LOVE it! Kaygan loves them too. She can eat a full 2-4 ounces without needing to stop and burp, whereas before, it was every ounce at least. They are tilted at the top as well, which is nice because she'd also rather eat at more of an incline so she can see what's going on. I'm really really happy with them, so much, that we went and bought another pack!

She's so much less gassy than she was when we were using NUK bottles. We still use them for juice since thats so much of a thinner liquid and the NUK seem to have a super slow flow. 

The only thing I'd have done differently, is the PVA ones that we bought don't have the super wide nipple base, just a thinner one. They come with the wider base, but we were dummies when we got these 6 months ago and didn't know better! I'd get the wider base nipple ones if I were you, it just seems that they can control their mouths on them better!

GL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"