Single Parents
Options

Selfish vent/post

STBX has called maybe 3 or 4 times since he left in February.  He called tonight to talk to the girls and I wasnt home because DD#1 is in choir and their performance is this Sunday so it was an extra practice.  He gets all POd and cranky on the phone. All I can say is that if you were to keep in contact with them then you would have known about this awhile ago...  he started to yell at me while I was driving and I had to hang up on him because my phone connects to blue tooth and it comes through the speakers so everyone in the car can hear the conversation and the girls were in the car.

FF to the selfish part of the post... I know a lot of you are all due in July and I am sincerely really happy for you but stbx's FI is due July 6 and I am so not looking forward to the birth of the baby and the drama that could possibly happen with the birth... ugh.  (court/CS changes/visitation changes/more mediation).

But then again my divorce should be final August 1st after filing 3 freaking years ago!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Selfish vent/post

• Options

He is a jerk. My STBXH does stuff like that. He really likes to call after bedtime and yell about why DD is asleep. 

I hope the new baby doesn't change much for you. It isn't like your kids need less because their dad is trying to repopulate the world.  

• Options

Such an ass...

And.. Thanks buttmunch! :p

On the brightside, July is just that much closer to August. :)

I really hope the birth drama is kept to a minimum. That is never any fun to deal with.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"