Military Families
Options

This is how tired I was today.

I got back from running errands ( or spending too much money at BRU, however you want to look at it)  and Ava was asleep in her carseat, so I went to get the mail and put some stuff inside.  I took her inside and played and hung out for a couple of hours when my neighbor asked me to come over and sit out on the deck.  I walked out, and realized that Hi, the truck was STILL RUNNINGSurprise

Re: This is how tired I was today.

• Options
    this totally made me laugh...you need some rest :o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Go to sleep woman!

ETA:  And also, what did you get at BRU??? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehotmomma1:
    Go to sleep woman!

I'm waiting on my husband to get back here with my food!  Maybe I can eat it in bed.  And conflabbit.  I forgot to add chocolate cake to my order.  I deserve chocolate cake, right?!

• Options
    imagecahill999:

imagehotmomma1:
    Go to sleep woman!

I'm waiting on my husband to get back here with my food!  Maybe I can eat it in bed.  And conflabbit.  I forgot to add chocolate cake to my order.  I deserve chocolate cake, right?!

Every woman deserves chocolate cake.  A woman raising as beautiful a baby as you??  You deserve 2 pieces. 

• Options
    imagehotmomma1:
    imagecahill999:

imagehotmomma1:
    Go to sleep woman!

Every woman deserves chocolate cake.  A woman raising as beautiful a baby as you??  You deserve 2 pieces. 

Oh mygosh I l think I love you.

• Options
    You love me so much that you are on my FB chat twice.  I don't get it.
  • Options
    Oh man I did that once while I was pregnant. I drove us home from a late night at a friends house and I left his truck running all night. In the morning it was still going and there was radiator fluid EVERYWHERE.  I was in serious trouble lol
  • Options

I just got boring stuff for Ava,  Some bottle nipples and q-tips.  Oh!  I did get the Seahorse for her!  She loved it.

I got my friend some sleepers and a rattle and a bottle I really like for her baby, Ellie May ( awe!)  that's due soon :)

• Options
    W loves his seahorse too!  It's probably one of the best investments ever.
  • Options

imagehotmomma1:
    W loves his seahorse too!  It's probably one of the best investments ever.

They are soooo MFEO!

• Options
    Right???  He also loves Sophie.  You must get Ava one.  Or maybe I will..........
  • Options

imagehotmomma1:
    Right???  He also loves Sophie.  You must get Ava one.  Or maybe I will..........

I did get Ava one.  Did I not type that right?  C made me rewind Grey's so we could watch it together.  

• Options
    No I typed that right.  Looks like you're the one that needs sleep!
  • Options
    What?  No, a Sophie!! Not a Seahorse silly girl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"