Cincinnati Babies
Options

the new place :)

Will probably DD in a bit, feels weird to post pics of someone else's house :)

But, here it is!  All the stuff in the house is the seller's of course.  And the people you see are my IL's :)

It's got 4 bedrooms, 4 and half baths and a finished basement... it needs a lot of love but the size and location are perfect!

Pizza

ETA: I just realized I selected some pretty random pics, lol.  It's the front and the back of the house.. the yellow room is the living room/entry (and the fireplace is in that room too).  Also the dining room and then the kitchen from both sides (all on the first floor)

2 of the bedrooms (the master and what will be Henry's) & 2 of the bathrooms and the office are also on the first floor.  The second floor has the other 2 bedrooms and bathrooms plus another living room.

The basement is different... the back of the house is an addition so there's the old basement that is underground and then a great big finished area that they added on that walks out to the back yard.  

It's pretty neat.  And way bigger than our current place.. it's going to take a while to furnish it all.  I will definitely post more pics as we do all of our reno. stuff :)

Re: the new place :)

• Options
    It looks great Hannah!  So much charm!  I love the kitchen, the floors and that slate blue room!  I want to paint my bedroom that color.  :)
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Options
    Before you DD - I LOVE IT!  It is so pretty and I love the big window in the dining room and what an awesome kitchen.  COngrats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ooh, Hannah,I love it! The kitchen is nice! I like the trim detail around the dining room and the doorways. I like the exterior too, the shingles are neat.

Love older homes.

image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    It's gorgeous! LOVE the flooring.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options
    Thanks girls!! We really like it too.  The kitchen is very much NMS but it's brand new so we won't be doing anything major in there (just paint & tile back splash).  It needs some color to break up all the wood... it's just so beige!
  • Options
    I love the shingle siding! It's a great looking home.
  • Options
    I love it!  I am jealous!
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Can't see anything!  Boo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow Hannah, I'm jealous! it has so much charm, I love the floors and the details... congrats to you!!
  • Options

imagedoodlebug914:
    Can't see anything!  Boo!

Me either.  :(

• Options
    I can't see it either, but it sounds great! Congrats!
  • Options
    Am I the only dumbA who doesn't see the pictures?  Obviously!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Can't see anything  :(

Congrats, I am glad everything worked out for you!!  :)

• Options
    I can't see anything either :( but that is SO awesome that they decided to pay for everything! We had the same issue of signing a contract and then finding out all the major problems that they didnt list in it but they paid in the end!
  • Options
    I saw the pics earlier, I LOVE it!  It's such a gorgeous house.  I'm jealous of your kitchen.  I love the floors too.
  • Options
    Can't see it but I'm so glad everything worked out for you!!  It sounds awesome, and so roomy!
  • Options
    I can't see anything either :( But I'm glad everything is working out for you!
  • Options

Oh you guys! I'm sorry, I DD'ed the link to the pics (and replaced it with pizza :) after a little bit just because it's not technically ours yet... Just seemed weird to have pics posted of other people's stuff, you know??

I will def. post many more once we close!!!!!

• Options
    Ohh now I really want to see them. Hurry up and close on that baby.
  • Options
    Congrats!  Can't wait to see pics with your stuff in it :)
  • Options
    Hannah - I'm sooo glad everything worked out :)
  • Options
    You deserve this awesome home :)
  • Options
    Glad to hear everything worked out for you guys!  Enjoy your new home and I can't wait to see the pictures!
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"