Health & Exercise
Options

Body Attack

I have been taking this class for a few years ... now that Im preggers I am starting to get a little worried of all the jumping and high impact stuff we do .... is it safe to keep taking the class and if I should stop should I do it now or when should I stop?

TIA 

Re: Body Attack

• Options
    I'd just ask your doctor
  • Options

If you've been doing it, you can definitely keep it up.  Just listen to your body, it will tell you.

For the record, I taught Bodypump and Bodycombat all the way to 41 weeks.  Definitely modified my intensity toward the end, but I could still lead an effective workout for my participants.

imageimage Ashley Sawtelle Photography
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehikerbeth:

If you've been doing it, you can definitely keep it up.  Just listen to your body, it will tell you.

For the record, I taught Bodypump and Bodycombat all the way to 41 weeks.  Definitely modified my intensity toward the end, but I could still lead an effective workout for my participants.

Thx!

• Options
    imagehikerbeth:

WOW! That's amazing! I initially backed off my super intense workouts until I read more about what is ok to do. Now I just listen to my body...it really does tell you what adjustments to make. Some days I can walk at 4.2mph & 12% incline for  an hour. Some days I can only handle an easy 3.0mph stroll for 30 min. I feel so much better when I do exactly what my body says I need rather than pushing myself until I'm about to fall over :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"