TTC after 35
Options

Not in the mood

So here I am on CD13 and I'm really not in the mood to BD.  But I really should start now at the latest.  This is my first month charting so I really don't have anything to go by other than last month I used OPK's and they showed that I O'd later than I thought I did (more like CD16 or 17).  I'm not using OPK's this month, but maybe I should stop by the store today?  I don't know, just thinkin' out loud here.

I hope that maybe by tonight I'll be more frisky.  I know DH is itching to get busy :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not in the mood

• Options
    Drinks  Cheers to getting frisky tonight! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hope you'll feel friskier tonight =) Enjoy your evening!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here's to hoping your DH finds a way to get you feeling a little frisky this evening Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    i definitely remember months where i didn't feel like BDing on command just because it was possibly around the time of ovulation. it can definitely sap the fun out of it. maybe have a couple cocktails to relax and get in the mood? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"