Working Moms
Options

thanks for that stunning report....lol

ok I work in a factory with nothing but men...how great huh....no! I was walking through the shop and like 4 people stopped me and said run out of clothes?... I was like no...y? Well you wore that on monday...ok well lets see her i do laundry like every night some of these guy do laundry like once a month... PLUS...I have a life and i have mommy brain...I was like thanks for noticing...lol

Re: thanks for that stunning report....lol

• Options
    LOL - that's pretty funny! I recycle my outfits during the week too - if it's clean and doesn't need ironing, I don't care if I wore it yesterday, I'm wearing it again!
  • Options
    RIght on MOMMA! You know these guys do the smell test atleast we wash ours....lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

lol @ thanks for noticing.

wouldn't it be great if for just ONE day- everyone would just keep comments to themselves? everyone- in the entire world?- lol

Btw- OP i have to ask- do you know the name of your bedding in your pic? it is darling! where did you get it?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's what I love about working three days. If I wore it on Tuesday at home, I wear it to work on Wednesday. What I wore to work on Thursday is usually Friday's outfit (We are super casual).
  • Options
    lol I didn't even know men paid attention to what we are wearing
  • Options
    That's hilarious that guys noticed that. Most of the time I can't remember what I wore 2 days ago.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"