Houston Babies
Options

Maternity Clothes in thrift stores?

Has anyone had any luck finding decent maternity clothes in Houston thrift stores? If so, which ones?

Thanks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Maternity Clothes in thrift stores?

• Options

I tried teh Salvation Army store on Washington Avenue with no luck. 

If you're looking for good deals, last week I saw lots of Maternity clothes in the Ross store in Meyerland. It's not as cheap as a thrift store but the prices were very good.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    child to child I know there is one in the woodlands I have gotten all of my maternity clothes there most still with the store tags on them!!! all name brands matherhood maternity and gap oldnavy they have even had some designer jeans in there but ofcourse they werent my size!!! I cant go in there and spend 4 dollers and come out with 2 dresses a couple of tops and some jeans I'm not kidding they are dirty cheap and get alot of stuff in all the time!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found a couple pair of new jeans at the Goodwill on Mason off of 10; Liz Lang and Old navy brands
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageRaeAnt:
    I found a couple pair of new jeans at the Goodwill on Mason off of 10; Liz Lang and Old navy brands

Wow! I went in there the other day and everything they had was crap :(

I'm going to have to break down and buy more clothes.... 

imageimage

• Options
    Last time I went to Ellie's enchanted closet in Pearland they had lots of GAP maternity and old Navy maternity clothes.  It all looked to be in excellent shape but I wasn't needing maternity clothes at the time so I didn't buy any.
  • Options

imageaps003:
    child to child I know there is one in the woodlands I have gotten all of my maternity clothes there most still with the store tags on them!!! all name brands matherhood maternity and gap oldnavy they have even had some designer jeans in there but ofcourse they werent my size!!! I cant go in there and spend 4 dollers and come out with 2 dresses a couple of tops and some jeans I'm not kidding they are dirty cheap and get alot of stuff in all the time!!!

Where is this located? I need some new clothes & so does K.

• Options
    roxy270roxy270 member
    Another good thrift store where I've picked up some maternity clothes is The Charity Guild off Montrose and Lovett.  I can't wait to go back.  You can also fine new items here with tags still on it or some dirt cheap baby clothes!  I've stocked up each time I go! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"