Oregon Babies

Roll Call!

Ok, there are soooooo many new people, and new babies on here I don't know a lot of people on here anymore.  So, if you can comment on here: 

Name- Angelcakes

Age- 29  

Working Mom/SAHM- SAHM

Want more kiddos?- 1 more... maybe? 

Expecting or Have a Little One- Little man named August who is 7 months old

Where abouts you live- Hillsboro 

Something you like to do in your spare time- Karaoke

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -Vitamins and flip flops

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their pants/jeans

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Roll Call!

• Name- Melin086

Age- 33

Working Mom/SAHM- SAHM

Want more kiddos?- Nope...3 boys is enough for me!

Expecting or Have a Little One - 4 year old son Evan and 19 month old twin boys - Kaden and Nolan

Where abouts you live- Beaverton/Aloha

Something you like to do in your spare time-

What spare time?  Smile  I used to enjoy to read (don't have time anymore!)

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? - sunscreen (I would hate to be burned while stuck on a tropical island!)  and something good to read!

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Hmmmm....I honestly don't know.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Name- sdotnes

Age- 33

Working Mom/SAHM- SAHM

Want more kiddos?- nope I am done

Expecting or Have a Little One- have a 13 year old daughter Shelbie and a 7 week old daughter Addison

Where abouts you live- Beaverton

Something you like to do in your spare time- taking pictures

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? camera and a mp3 player

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  not sure

• Loading the player...
  •  

Name- The Jen, duh

Age- 28 

Proud Working Mom

Want more kiddos? maybe 1 more, in 3-4 years.  We might just have the one.  We go back and forth on a daily basis.

Just have the one daughter, Bianca, she's almost 13 months old. 

Where abouts you live- Sellwood

Something you like to do in your spare time- Shop!  lol

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? My DH, and something to make rum.

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their hair.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Name- AnnaAge- 32Working Mom/SAHM- SAHM...maybe soon to be a part timer (idk)Want more kiddos?- at least one more. maybe 2. I really want a girl, so if that comes next just one more. :)Expecting or Have a Little One- one little 4th of July baby; AsherWhere abouts you live-  just moved from San Diego, CA to Tigard.Something you like to do in your spare time- sew. don't get to do that much anymore.If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? - hmmm. a genie in a bottle and a match. 

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  i guess it just depends on how much makeup they are wearing. i guess i would say their appearance in general...clownish, snobbish, grubby, homeless, relaxed...etc.
  • Name- Liane

Age- 32  

Working Mom

Want more kiddos?- We're good

Expecting or Have a Little One- We have 2 year old twin girls and I have an 11 year old stepson

Where abouts you live- SE PDX

Something you like to do in your spare time- Watch TV and surf the net

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? - Internet and computer (that's pretty sad)

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  I have no idea.  I guess I notice if they're approachable.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Name- RachAge- 27Working Mom/SAHM-   SAHMWant more kiddos?- 1 more... in a few years Expecting or Have a Little One-  baby girl- Lydiah 3 weeks on sat.Where abouts you live- beaverton- 185th areaSomething you like to do in your spare time- reading, quilting, craftsIf you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -Vitamins and flip flops and a good book What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their eyes/face
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Name- Joleine

Age- 30

Working Mom/SAHM- I work..

Want more kiddos?- Maybe... if I could be guaranteed a boy, then yes for sure.. we'll see in a few years.

Expecting or Have a Little One- Little Princess - Morgan, who is 10 1/2 weeks old

Where abouts you live- Beaverton/Hillsboro

Something you like to do in your spare time- Hang out with friends, watch tv, internet.. etc.

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -Sunscreen & a cabana boy!

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet? Their teeth.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageAngelcake:

Something you like to do in your spare time- Karaoke

Me too! Lets go sometime! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Name: Erin

Working AND SAHM- Photographer

Want more kiddos- Here in another year or so. Maybe, I'm being selfish right now.

Whereabouts you live: Downtown Vancouver, WA (first exit over bridge)

Like in spare time: Reading, sewing, editing photos.

If I were stranded on an island I'd want: A lighter and a library.

First thing I notice about someone: The way they speak.  

image Veda Avery 8/8/12 8lbs 8oz image
  • Name- Harlosc

Age- 25 

Working Mom/SAHM- Working

Want more kiddos?- 1 more... possibly adopting

Expecting or Have a Little One- Have a LO:  Macie who is 2 months!

Where abouts you live- Lake Oswego

Something you like to do in your spare time- Run and Shop

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? iphone and DH

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their smile/teeth

• Name- Jenn

Age- 30 (that's honestly the first time I have typed that out since turning 30 in Oct. Weird.)

Working Mom/SAHM- Full time working mom

Want more kiddos?- Want more? yes... gonna have more... prob not.

Expecting or Have a Little One- Have a LO:  Oskar 9.5 weeks

Where abouts you live- NE Portland

Something you like to do in your spare time- Dog park with my pup, photography, spending time with my hubs and baby boy, blog.

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? DS and DH

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Shoes and the way their clothing fits. I think people can wear any pricepoint, but it's how it fits that says a lot about someone. I frown on wrinkles too :)

• Name- Future Mrs. Varwig

Age- 25

Working Mom/SAHM- Working Mom

Want more kiddos?- We're Pregnant

Expecting or Have a Little One- Expecting EDD - 09/23

Where abouts you live- Wilsonville 

Something you like to do in your spare time- Scrapbook

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -sunblock & Flip Flops

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Hair

• Name- Trista

Age- 25

Working Mom/SAHM- Kind of both lol.  I work 3 nights a week as a RN.

Want more kiddos?- 2 more

Expecting or Have a Little One- Little Lady-Norah Jane 6 mo

Where abouts you live-Beaverton

Something you like to do in your spare time- cook/bake/blog/walk/swim/travel

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -lip balm and a bikini :)

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  usually their hair-I know so superficial lol

• Name - Megan

Age - 31

Working Mom/SAHM - SAHM

Want more kiddos? - 1 or 2 more

Expecting or Have a Little One - a little lady, Madeline.  A few days away from 6 months old!

Whereabouts you live - Hillsboro

Something you like to do in your spare time - read good books, watch cheesy reality TV, walk, yoga, nap.

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? - wine and water

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their smile!
  • I come here once every few weeks to see what's new!

Name- Heidi

Age- 29  

Working Mom/SAHM- Working mama

Want more kiddos?- someday, maybe

Expecting or Have a Little One- Tony is 16 months old (well 16 1/2!)

Where abouts you live- West Linn/Lake O area-ish

Something you like to do in your spare time- read

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? - A boat & a map!!

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  shoes

• OMG!!! WHY DIDN"T I THINK OF THE SUNSCREEN AND CABANA BOY????? 

imagejoleine:

Name- Joleine

Age- 30

Working Mom/SAHM- I work..

Want more kiddos?- Maybe... if I could be guaranteed a boy, then yes for sure.. we'll see in a few years.

Expecting or Have a Little One- Little Princess - Morgan, who is 10 1/2 weeks old

Where abouts you live- Beaverton/Hillsboro

Something you like to do in your spare time- Hang out with friends, watch tv, internet.. etc.

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -Sunscreen & a cabana boy!

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet? Their teeth.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Name: Melanie0217

Working mom/SAHM- SAHM.

Want more kiddos?- 2's enough for now! I love being pregnant and I love kids..so we'll see what DH says in a few years. He's already saying we're done... :(

Expecting or have a little one- Both! Landyn-18 months and I'm 26, almost 27 weeks pregnant with our little girl!

Where abouts you live- Between Murray and Cedar Hills exits! Beaverton/Portland..technically Portland. haha

Something you like to do in your spare time- Relax..I love spa days, massages and manis and pedis! And some shopping! I wish money grew on trees....

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you- Um...a bed and sunscreen.

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?- Their eyes.

• Name- Amy

Age- 30 

Working Mom/SAHM- Work full time (lots of hours now) but will be taking 2-3 months maternity leave, then going back to work 3 days per week and working from home 1-2 days per week. 

Want more kiddos?  This is our first, DH wants 1 more for sure. 

Expecting or Have a Little One - Having a little girl, due July 8th

Where abouts you live - Tigard 

Something you like to do in your spare time- Happy Hour / Shopping with friends

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? Lip balm and a tropical beverage!  :o)

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their purse - I have a big collection :o)

• Name- Rachel

Age- 32

Working Mom/SAHM- Working mom.  I go back to work on May 28th

Want more kiddos?- Sigh.  I will say yes.  I always said Jack was going to be an only child, but I am starting to change my mind.

Expecting or Have a Little One- Jack is almost 3 months old

Where abouts you live-NE Portland

Something you like to do in your spare time- What is this spare time you speak of?

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -Tons of magazines and my MP3 player.

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  I notice their hair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Name- Lucy

Age- 31 

Working Mom/SAHM- SAHM

Want more kiddos?- 1 or 2 more, hopefully.

Expecting or Have a Little One- One beautiful, amazing daughter. 17 mos. Named Elayna. Smile

Where abouts you live- SW Portland/Beaverton

Something you like to do in your spare time- Spare time? Lol. Read.

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? A comfortable bed and a TON of good books. Although, I liked the map & boat answer too. Haha!

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Hmm.. Probably their hair or their eyes?

• Name- Sara

Age- 28

Working Mom/SAHM- Working mom-to-be.

Want more kiddos?- 2 more in the future.

Expecting or Have a Little One- Expecting.  EDD = December 9th.  Also have a delightful 8-year old stepdaughter.

Where abouts you live- West Haven

Something you like to do in your spare time- I have been getting absolutely nothing accomplished in my spare time!

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? - My husband and a lot of suntan lotion.

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  How outgoing they are - I'm quiet, so I appreciate people who can hold up a conversation. :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Name- LoveAnthony

Age- 26  

Working Mom/SAHM- Working Mom (from home)

Want more kiddos?- 1 more 

Expecting or Have a Little One- Jadeyn Sara Glenn 3 weeks born April 7, 2010

Where abouts you live- Salem

Something you like to do in your spare time- Garden

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -My husband and daughter!!

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their teeth

• Name- Crystal

Age- 25

Working Mom/SAHM- SAHM

Want more kiddos?- One more, but I'd be fine with just Kayleigh.

Expecting or Have a Little One- I have my beautiful little Kayleigh who will be TEN months old tomorrow! Don't know where the time goes.

Where abouts you live- Hillsboro 

Something you like to do in your spare time- I don't have any. I mean, I do, but Kayleigh is always with me. I like to go out for drinks and go shopping though. Spending money is always fun. Wink

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? DH and DD of course are obvious answers, but none people related, I'd want sunscreen (I burn like crazy!) and the internet/computer.

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their appearance in general. Hair and smile usually first and eyes.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Name- Amy

Age- 25

Working Mom/SAHM/Student: I know, it seems impossible to be all 3, but I feel like I am! I work as a nanny 6 hours a week, school 12 hours a week and being a mama 24/7

Want more kiddos?- Maybe one more, but not for a LONG time!

Expecting or Have a Little One- I have one, Lana. She's my world!

Where abouts you live- Beaverton/Hillsboro border

Something you like to do in your spare time- Hanging out with my friends, shopping and spending time with my little Lana.

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? Aside from DD and DH, I would want sunscreen (like many on here! I burn SOOOO easily) and a lighter (to build a fire)

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  I don't really know...I pay attention to eyes a lot. Like whether a person makes eye contact, seems engaged in conversation or is "shifty" eyed. 

• Name- Chrssy

Age- 22

Working Mom/SAHM- I'm not a mom yet and I work a lot... 

Want more kiddos?  Yes, because we have none! lol!

Expecting or Have a Little One - Not expecting yet either. Man, I'm out!

Where abouts you live - Bend

Something you like to do in your spare time- Movies days with DH and shopping with the girls!

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? Chapstick (terribly addicted) and DH

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their eyes for sure. Don't try to act interested...your body language tells all.

• I'm so glad this was done...sorry I'm late. Turned 30 this past Monday and think I have been mourning my 20's all week....

Name- Megan

Age- 30-see above.

Working Mom/SAHM- Full time working mama

Want more kiddos?- I'd love one more, will it happen? I'm not sure :(-stupid infertility....

Expecting or Have a Little One- Have an adorable lil 2 1/2 year old Amelia Jane

Where abouts you live- Newberg

Something you like to do in your spare time- Scrapbook (oh, how I miss you)

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -Smut (People, Us...etc) and chapstick

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  Their smile....I think?

• Name-Tricia

Age-30

SAHM

Want more Kiddos- 2 more

Expecting or have a little one- Davis who is 5 months

Where abouts you live- Beaverton

Something you like to do in your spare time- hiking, going to the beach, reading a good book, going to the movies

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? My ipod and a martini

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet? Their smile

• Name - Janine - Age 23

Working Mom/SAHM - WAHM (web design, WordPress, blogging)

Want more kiddos? - I would like 2-3 total, maybe more, who knows

Expecting or Have a Little One - Expecting our first

Where abouts you live - Gresham (previous lived in SE & NW Portland and Lake O)

Something you like to do in your spare time - Blog or mess around online, clean/organize my apartment

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? A laptop and wireless Internet? Wink Or contact lenses and tanning oil.

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet? How much effort they put into their appearance

Alternative Housewife - Mama style on a budget

Mama to Sebastian, born 9/2010 BabyFetus Ticker

• Name- KellyMae2010

Age- 21

Working Mom/SAHM- Soon-to-be SAHM

Want more kiddos?- We are pregnant!

Expecting or Have a Little One- Expecting. EDD Nov. 20th

Where abouts you live- Vancouver

Something you like to do in your spare time- I like to spend most of my time outside doing anything I can

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? - Sandals and sunscreen

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?  The way they talk. Or their shoes. haha

•  

Name- Kara

Age- 26 

Working Mom/SAHM- working

Want more kiddos?- 1 or 2 more

Expecting or Have a Little One- DS is now almost 3 weeks

Where abouts you live- SW Portland

Something you like to do in your spare time- take naps! hah

If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you? -my kindle and family (not necessarily in that order)

What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet? eyes-- whether they make eye contact

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"