South Florida Babies
Options

Jackie

I can't believe you're already 9 weeks!  It seems like you made the announcement just the other day.  When is your next appt/us?

Re: Jackie

• Options

: )

I went yesterday again to the OB, and had another u/s.  Babies are measuring exactly 9W each, and they had very strong heartbeats.  OB is happy w/ their progress.  The only thing is that DH missed the u/s.  It is the first time in the history of my time w/ the doctor that they actually call me in on time!  Dh was running a little late, and just made it as I was getting dressed.  : (  I was super bummed b/c they actually look like babies now!  They have arms and legs and one of them was wiggling a bit.  LOL

Coincidently, I have another RE appt on Friday for u/s.  I wasn't sure if I would get an u/s at the OB this time, so scheduled one w/ RE.  : )  So, looks like we will be going so Dh can see the kiddies in action this week. : )

Next OB appt is in 3 wks.  Time is flying by... hopefully the nausea flies away too.  LOL

Thanks for asking!  How are you feeling?  M/S and nausea go away completely?  How about the fatigue?  I'm exhausted come the end of the day!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

That's so great to hear!  The nausea and the other symptoms should go away soon.  However, I have a friend that has the same EDD and her m/s is terrible.  She just got a prescription for it because she can't keep anything down.

I've been feeling great.  The m/s is gone completely, but I still get nauseous or get a headache if I'm hungry and don't eat right away.  The fatigue is better.  I have more energy, but I've been feeling tired lately b/c I've been going to bed too late.  I think if I start going to bed earlier, I'll feel better during the day.

I hope you start feeling better in the next few weeks.  My nausea started going away around the 11th-12th week.  But, that's also around the time I started eating smaller meals throughout the day so I never get really hungry.  I always try to keep something in my stomach. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The crazy thing is that it seems the greasier the food, the better it settles!  I'm so loving fries, pizza and even a burger!  Super unhealthy, I know, but the only thing appetizing.  Last night Dh made chicken wraps, and OMG they were so unappetizing! 

Glad you are feeling better!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LOL, don't worry I am that way, too.  Of course, I try to eat healthy and I eat healthy most of the time, especially during the week.  But, I can't say no to any of the above.  In fact, I was going to make a nice salad for dinner, but then I saw the Digiorno pizza and breadsticks box at the grocery store and couldn't help myself.  As long as we get everything we need nutritionally, it's okay to treat ourselves now and then.  My OB even said that w/e you can keep down during the first tri is okay even if it isn't the healthiest option. 
  • Options

imageMrsJOSEnADRI:
    My OB even said that w/e you can keep down during the first tri is okay even if it isn't the healthiest option. 

I like your OB!  LOL  Mine hasn't commented on my eating habits... but then again, he's not one to talk (he's extremely obese).  LOL 

I actually gained 2lbs over the weekend, which makes me feel better about having lost the 8 lbs.  And my bump is def there!  My coworker that knows about the pg, actually noticed it today!  Gonna be hard to keep this a secret a couple of wks longer.

-- Jackie
  • Options
    Okay, just accepted you on FB, and OMG I know you from somewhere!  You look so familiar.  By any chance, did you go to St B?  Are you a ZTA at UM? 
    -- Jackie
  • Options
    It's definitely going to get more noticeable soon.  The people I work closely with have been able to tell for a while now.  Some of them even noticed as soon as my waist expanded.  But, some of the teachers that I rarely see still didn't even know I was pregnant.  I wonder if they just thought I had put on some weight, lol, b/c I definitely look different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"