Alabama Babies
Options

HSV Girls - Tremendous Treehouses???

Has anyone been to this exhibit at the Botanical Gardens?

https://www.hsvbg.org/events/preview.php?id=53

Re: HSV Girls - Tremendous Treehouses???

• Options
    No not yet, but it's on my to do list...I haven't ever been disappointed by the botanical gardens summer displays :)
  • Options
    Maybe this would be a good GTG Opportunity?  picnic lunch in the gardens???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it would...we are overdue for a GTG 
  • Options
    I haven't seen the display but any GTG sounds good to me!! 
    DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We haven't been yet, but several moms I know have raved about it!  I can't wait to take Caleb and would love to go as a GTG.  Sounds fun!
  • Options
    I took Parker last week, and he had a blast.  I put him in his bathing suit, and let him play in the fountains.  He had a great time.  Maybe we could join you for the GTG.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've heard that it's great too!  A GTG sounds like a really good idea.
  • Options
    Sorry to jump in on the post and invite myself along, but I would love to come up if you all do this on a day that we are able--I desperately need a get-away--even if it is just for a day--and would love to see all of you!
  • Options
    imageloyo03:
    Sorry to jump in on the post and invite myself along, but I would love to come up if you all do this on a day that we are able--I desperately need a get-away--even if it is just for a day--and would love to see all of you!
    brooke. I would love love love to see you and AC again! Would the 2nd weekend in June work? Or the weekend of may 22???
  • Options
    At this point, either should work. We do have a wedding that weekend in May, but who knows if we are actually going (and it would be in the evening anyway so it shouldnt matter.) Just let me know:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"