South Florida Babies
Options

So what area of Miami would you stay in for a romantic weekend?

Is downtown best or SouthBeach?  Or the Gables?  Where would you stay and what would you do?

Thanks so much ladies!  Looking forward to an evening out with Grandma babysitting.  Smile

Re: So what area of Miami would you stay in for a romantic weekend?

• Options
    I'd stay on the beach :) There's so much to do in that area and everywhere else in the city is pretty accessible. You can drive to most places within thirty minutes.

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'd definitely stay on South Beach, especially on or near Lincoln Road.  There's a lot to do all within walking distance.  If you want to go to the Gables or Brickell, you can take a short cab drive. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsJOSEnADRI:
    I'd definitely stay on South Beach, especially on or near Lincoln Road.  There's a lot to do all within walking distance.  If you want to go to the Gables or Brickell, you can take a short cab drive. 

Ditto.  I'm assuming you are driving down, so you will have a car in case you want to venture off to the other areas.  Staying by the water is prob the best choice IMO.  And Lincoln Rd is a pedestrian street w/ a ton of restaurants, clubs, bars, shops, activites, and people watching!  

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    With the baby I would stay in Coconut Grove.  Probably even without the baby, but the Beach is where the nightlife is so if you are missing that I would go to the Beach.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"