Secondary IF
Options

how do you keep yourself from going nuts

on a break cycle!!??   All I can think about is how frustrating it is that so much time is being wasted and there is nothing I can do about it!   But then the other part of me is thinking, what do the doctors know.............maybe Im just going to O late and that's why my follies haven't shown any sign of growing and I should plan to do things on my own this month???   Feel free to tell me Im being nuts!!  :)

Re: how do you keep yourself from going nuts

• Options
    It's hard.  I've had the 2 months of my surgery and healing off and then now on the birth control pills to shrink the cysts.  I just keep trying to remind myself that it's only a short time out of the grand scheme of things and it could be longer if i wasn't getting the proper treatment done.
  • Options
    It is so hard!!!  The thing I like about off months is the spontaneity of sex.  Sex on command gets old, so doing it just for fun is a huge relief.  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAmandaMacD:
    It is so hard!!!  The thing I like about off months is the spontaneity of sex.  Sex on command gets old, so doing it just for fun is a huge relief.  

Absolutely!!! It's nice to not have to have sex when we're mad at each other just because I'm ovulating!

• Options
    you're certainly right, I mean what's a month anyway......that is the sane me talking!   Im just feeling weird not looking forward to poas because there's no point to it this month and I know I need to get out of that frame of mind and concentrate on the positive......and stop dwelling on things I can't change.
  • Options
    imageMrsT1209:

imageAmandaMacD:

Absolutely!!! It's nice to not have to have sex when we're mad at each other just because I'm ovulating!

isn't that the truth!
  • Options

imageERICA21779:
    you're certainly right, I mean what's a month anyway......that is the sane me talking!   Im just feeling weird not looking forward to poas because there's no point to it this month and I know I need to get out of that frame of mind and concentrate on the positive......and stop dwelling on things I can't change.

I felt that way at first but you know what? Last month when I knew I had an incredibly weak ovulation, the temptation to POAS was zilch.  And God was that ever freeing.  Knowing that I wasn't peeing away wasted money was awesome.

• Options
    I always *try* to keep in mind that it will happen when it's supposed to.  It never hurts to try on your break cycle....you never know!  And...no you're not nuts...just normal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    waiting sucks :(  Stay real busy and get projects accomplished.
  • Options

I'm currently on a break cycle (well now on a suppressant but still) and it is/was very hard. 

I do really enjoy the spontaneous sex!! I also enjoy the feeling good. I usually feel crappy on all the meds I am on. 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"