South Florida Babies
Options

baby necessities? help me remember...

what do I need for this baby that I don't already have? Like the small things, not bouncers, swings, etc..

This is what on my list:

Diapers, wipes, receiving blankets, bath towels, wash clothes, pacifiers, baby brush, disposable changing pads to keep in diaper bag,

what else
?

I am trying to make a list of things we still need.

Thank you!

V

Re: baby necessities? help me remember...

• Options
    Hmmm I don't know... bibs? Burp cloths? Mittens for the hands? I can't think of anything else!
  • Options

A&D or some other diaper cream, emergency meds- tylenol, mylicon, gripe water

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about little hangers, extra onesies/clothing, replacement nipples for the baby bottles, bed linens, etc.
  • Options

it's funny the little things we forget.... I am itching to buy somethign for this baby, We have more clothes than he will ever be able to wear ( the boys hand me downs and have received SO much from my friends too), I needed a new carseat but my girlfriend got me one aswell as the bathtub, bassinet, swing,etc...

I was just thinking of the little things. I still feel it surreal though that we are having another boy :)

• Options

This should be the funnest registry yet!  You get to put all the little items that spoil the baby...lol  Go through the online registry and add to your list everything that looks semi cute.  If that still doesn't produce enough, I would just ask for diapers and wipes to get you through the first year...that would be great on your pocket.

One item I would definitely put is a portable high chair.  Chicco makes one that does a 360 degree turn, it is great!  My sister has it and I can't wait to get mine. 

https://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=16509566&RN=7042&
  • Options

I know how you feel!  I went through the same thing with Benji - didn't really need too much. You could go out and get him his very own coming home outfit.  Some other things to add to your list; a baby book, socks, blankets, crib toys, a new diaper bag.

• Options
    imagemelly&jimmy:

I know how you feel!  I went through the same thing with Benji - didn't really need too much. You could go out and get him his very own coming home outfit.  Some other things to add to your list; a baby book, socks, blankets, crib toys, a new diaper bag.

It's pretty nice not really needing anything (especially since they are all of the same gender) and fun shopping for the little things I did not keep. My friends are throwing me a shower (which I was horrified about but now think it willbe fun!) and asked me to register and there is really NOTHING I need to register for. Even the "cool stuff" I like, I have gotten for him already.

I am definately going to research a homecoming outfit and I really want ta new diaper bag :)

• Options

I stocked up on:

Infant Tylenol

Gripe Water

Aquaphor

Anything else I bought was mainly because I was having a girl and all of my stuff was blue.  If I had another boy I really wouldn't have needed anything other than a double stroller and another crib mattress (but I'm sure you probably have both of those).

• Options
    imageANJ410:

I stocked up on:

Infant Tylenol

Gripe Water

Aquaphor

Anything else I bought was mainly because I was having a girl and all of my stuff was blue.  If I had another boy I really wouldn't have needed anything other than a double stroller and another crib mattress (but I'm sure you probably have both of those).

Believe it or not Nate has never ever slept in his crib! The sheets, mattress, etc ... are all brand new! GRipe water is a good one to have on hand!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"