LGBT Parenting
Options

*2mommiesinoh*

how did your hospital tour go?

Re: *2mommiesinoh*

• Options

It was nice, but crowded.  There were nine couples total on the tour and one of them had their 6 children in tow! It is a very nice hospital and the L&D rooms are very comfy and LARGE.  My DW looked at me afterwards and let me know if I was going to be stuck in labor for a few days, she would survive because they have comfy furniture, a dvd player/tv, and free wifi.  I am glad she would survive a long labor...

We found out they give the second security bracelet for the nursery access to whoever you designate to get one regardless of relationship to the baby.  So my DW will have access to follow our new LO around wherever she goes on the floor and should she need to go to the special care nursery or anywhere else for some reson right after birth she can go with her. That made us both feel much better. 

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

yeah, I think the tours are usually pretty crowded. we had a lot of couples on ours, but I think only one brought another child with them. I don't think I would even bring our one, though, let alone 6!

I'm glad it was a nice setting. ours had wifi and cable and all that, and it was so nice to have--I used the wifi a little while she was laboring, and lots once the baby was born to send emails and update my blog and things. our hospital also gives the second bracelet to whoever you designate. I loved having that thing! I still have mine in a little keepsake box, along with my wife's and his, and his first hat and outfit and some other things.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"