Virginia Babies

Need help choosing OB in Newport news area

Hello Ladies :) I need help choosing a wonderful OB dr for my prenatal care. I have been going to TPMG Ob's office twice now but am dissatisfied and would like to find someone I really like. I made an appointment for this friday with a Riverside Group with Dr. Kahn. Has anyone heard of this practice?

Thanks so much for your help!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Need help choosing OB in Newport news area

• I started out a Riverside and then when my insurance got switched to tricare prime, had to go to Langley. I went to the ER with contractions at Riverside Regional and ended up having my son there. They were amazing! I was more than happy with all the doctors and nurses there :) Definately reccomend Riverside. I actually think I did see Dr. Kahn once too... was great! Dr. Yahya (not sure if spelling is correct) and Dr. Oliver delivered my son and they awesome. I also saw Dr. Stephenson. She was wonderful too..answered all my questions and took the time to make sure I felt comfortable with everything.

When are you due??
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thank you so much for all your help and advice! I actually saw dr. kahn yesterday for a spotting issue and all is well and I LOVE him! He is such a great dr!!! I am due December 6th yay! BTW... your son is super super cute Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejmuangel8:

Hello Ladies :) I need help choosing a wonderful OB dr for my prenatal care. I have been going to TPMG Ob's office twice now but am dissatisfied and would like to find someone I really like. I made an appointment for this friday with a Riverside Group with Dr. Kahn. Has anyone heard of this practice?

Thanks so much for your help!

Which doctor did you see at TPMG? I go there and really like it. I know they have several new doctors though and the lady that was their nurse-midwife left sometime in the last year or so.

• I saw Dr. Marava who i really liked but she left in April and then Dr. Morrison and I had a run in during a previous miscarriage and he really upset me with some of the things he had said to me. But I did recently go to Riverside Warwick OB and saw Dr. Kahn (Dr. Tan's husband and she actually works at TPMG OB) and I really really loved him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"