South Florida Babies
Options

holy moly!!!!

has anyone looked outside???? i'm in downtown miami and its pitch black!!! EEEK

Re: holy moly!!!!

• Options

Yeah, it looks like night time out there! And the rain just started coming down HARD. So much for my lunch shopping plans... lol

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It looks like its 8pm outside.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's terrible!  I'm in Hialeah and it sounds like there's a hurricane out there.  Unfortunately, my building has exterior hallways and I have to go to the bathroom =(

I can hear the kids screaming outside.  They are probably getting soaked when they change classes. 

• Options
    It is pouring in Doral!  And the thundering is non-stop!  I want to be cuddling in bed.  : (
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I HATE this weather! I'm trapped inside all day and the stupid satellite keeps going out - ugh! I'm so glad I have tivo!

I have an app on my iphone for severe weather that alerts me when there is a severe weather alert in my area and its gone off a bunch of times this morning.  Ick.  DH is supposed to be coming back tonight from DC but the weather is crappy here and there, and in between so he may not get back :( 

image image

• Options
    Yes doral is looking ugly. :( Lights have gone out twice...Nap time.
  • Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Same in Ft. Lauderdale - it's been raining/thundering since about 8am; I just want to be home in bed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yep, that's how it was like this morning in the Gables. It looked like it was 8 pm outside and like a tornado was going to come barrelling through my window at any moment! Thankfully it's better now. Still cloudy and rainy, but at least you know it's daytime.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"