Pennsylvania Babies

Play Date

Anyone up for a play date this week? I was thinking Thursday at Possibility Place (at George Park on Nyes Rd.). The weather should be nice and it's a lot of fun there!

Re: Play Date

• We may be able to meet up this week, depending on the time.  I've never heard to Possibility Place.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We'd love to, but we'll have to see how the week goes for us.  Maddy and I have been nursing colds, but I think we may be on the mend. 

• Loading the player...
  • How does 10:00 sound?
  • We're going to have to cancel.  Ethan has an allergist appt at 10 and although he's feeling better today, I don't want to expose any of your children. Better to be safe than sorry, just in case he is still carrying this stomach bug.  Hope to make it another time!  Have fun!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry you can't make it Christina! Hope to see you and Ethan soon :-) 

In case anyone needs them.... DIRECTIONS TO POSSIBILITY PLACE:

From I-81North:

Get off at the Paxtonia Exit. Follow the exit ramp around to the right. Go straight through the first stop light (you will see a Burger King and a Karns on the left). Proceed to the next stoplight and turn left. Go to the next stoplight and turn right onto Nyes Road. You'll pass a Doctor's office on the left and baseball fields on the right. The driveway to the park is shortly after the baseball fields on the right. Turn right onto the driveway.

From I-81 South:

Get off at the Linglestown/Paxtonia Exit. Turn left at the top of the exit ramp.Go straight through the first stop light (you will see a Burger King and a Karns on the left). Proceed to the next stoplight and turn left. Go to the next stoplight and turn right onto Nyes Road. You'll pass a Doctor's office on the left and baseball fields on the right. The driveway to the park is shortly after the baseball fields on the right. Turn right onto the driveway.

• I'm sorry guys, but we're going to have to pass, too, today.  Eloise caught what we had, and Maddy still isn't quite herself yet.  Hopefully, we can meet up next week. 
  • Hope the girls feel better soon Jill!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"