severe anxiety — The Bump
San Diego Babies

severe anxiety

You can tell I'm a first timer at this...but is anyone else having severe anxiety about losing your baby?  I'm 22 weeks, everything has been fine.  All of my appointments great, baby is developing properly, etc. etc.  I just can't shake the fear.  UGH.  

Re: severe anxiety

• I did, mainly because of my struggle to get pregnant and all my early losses.  My wonderful perinatologist, Dr. Daneshmand, knew how worried I was and took extra good care of me with ultrasounds every 2 weeks.  :)

It did get better after 32 or so weeks when I knew they would most likely be OK if they came early...

Good luck to you!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I hear ya on that one!  I had 2 miscarriages (9 weeks and 6 weeks).  My savior was the doppler.  If I ever had doubts I would use it.  I also knew that if I ever needed it, my ob would let me do an ultrasound.

24 weeks is viability I think, and you're close to that...hopefully you'll feel a tiny bit better after.

But I must say that the worrying never stops (I'm sure our parents still worry about us).  The Angelcare monitor is by far the BEST baby purchase I made (the doppler was a close 2nd). 

Good luck with your baby! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards