Postpartum Depression
Options

**Jenny1980***

Trazadone - that's what they gave me as well. I'm glad to hear you take it and are still able to wake up in the middle of the night with DD. I lie in bed for 5-6+ hours some nights before I fall asleep.

And I've been on the Zoloft for about 8 weeks now so I think I just may have a glass of wine tonight :) 

{Ava 5.16.06} {Ella 12.29.07} {Drew 2.9.10}

Re: **Jenny1980***

• Options
    GOOD TO KNOW YOU CAN TAKE ZOLOFT WITH TRAZADONE   MY THERAPIST WANTS ME TO START ON ZOLOFT .
  • Options
    imageStarryNight39:

Trazadone - that's what they gave me as well. I'm glad to hear you take it and are still able to wake up in the middle of the night with DD. I lie in bed for 5-6+ hours some nights before I fall asleep.

And I've been on the Zoloft for about 8 weeks now so I think I just may have a glass of wine tonight :) 

Insomnia is the worst! I find my anxiety is so much better when I get enough rest.

When I first started taking it, I felt pretty weird: my heart rate slowed way down, I felt super groggy, etc. so don't panic if that happens to you. Now, it just helps me fall asleep easily and I wake up feeling good.

You may also have to play with your dose a bit--I take 1-2 50mg tablets, but apparently the sleep dose can range from 25-300mg (obviously consult your doc before upping the dose).

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"