Pregnant after 35
Options

Can't stop nesting

Okay, I probably should have nested earlier this month, but had no desire. The past two days have been crazy!  I have washed curtains, cleaned out cabinets, organized the baby's closet, made meals to freeze for when the baby comes and so much more.  I have no idea where this energy just came from!

Two good things have come out of this....my house is SO clean and I slept really well last night, too!  (only one trip to the bathroom, instead of the usual 2-3)

Is anyone else out of control with their nesting? 

Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Can't stop nesting

• Options
    With my first, I nested LATE!  I was on modified bed rest and my DH came home one day to find me on hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor!  And like you, I had like a 2 day marathon cleaning binge!!! 
  • Options
    I never nested with #1, but I'm really hoping I get that burst of energy with this one. My house is a disaster.
    I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I need some energy like that. I feel guilty for always being so tired and not keeping up with my house chores.
  • Options
    Nesting?  I nest by proxy.  I have no energy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LMarkLMark member
    I had an urge to clean during the 7th month.  Now I just *think* about what needs to be done...and they're still just thoughts! lol!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Almost as soon as the dr. told me I had to take it very, very easy to avoid bedrest...the urge to clean and organize everything kicked in. Bad timing. So, now I dow whatever I can while sitting...all the bottom cabinets in my kitchen are sparkling, as is the floor and baseboards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"