Boston Babies
Options

GYN in Stoneham/Melrose area?

Hi - looking for a GYN preferably female....any recommendations for this area? I had a high risk pregnancy so all my docs were in Boston, now looking for someone more local, thanks!!

Re: GYN in Stoneham/Melrose area?

• Options
    Saw you were looking for GYN - I love mine although he's male.  Dr. O'connor is great and works out of Melrose and Wakefield.  He has office hours at both Melrose-Wakefield hospital and has an office in Wakefield where he goes on Tuesdays for appointments and is not on call that day.  I wanted a woman as well and had been going to a nurse-practitioner there but when I had some issues prior to getting pregnant Dr.O'Connor answered my questions and put me at ease.  He's been wonderful and I like all the doctors in the practice.  He and another doctor in the practice deliver 90% of all their patients babies.  I've dealt with the on call docs and they're great too!  If you want his contact info let me know. 
  • Options
    I go to Winchester OB/GYN.  Their office is in Woburn though, very close to Stoneham.  I see Dr. Waters, but all the docs in the practice seem to be very well liked.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I lived there I saw Dr. Jennifer Wu on Main Street in Melrose.  She is wonderful, and I would still see if her if I didn't live so far away. 
  • Options
    Dr. Shannon Fullerton at Winchester OBGYN Associates is great. They are located in Woburn at Cummings Park. 781-721-4701 if your interested. I have been going to her since I was 18 and I love her.
  • Options
    I got to Women's Health Care Associates in Melrose. They are on 50 Rowe St in the building attached to Melrose Wakefield Hospital. I see Dr. O'Connor and Dr. Witkowski (both male), however they also have 3 female OBs in their practice! I highly recommend this practice!
    *Jennifer* Mommy to: Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Our Angel whom we m/c'd in Sept. 2012.
  • Options
    thanks everyone for the excellent recommendations, greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"