Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Baby toy songs...

Elizabeth's jumper has a jungle song the runs through my head all day long! It's making me crazy!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Baby toy songs...

• Options
    ... and I hate when it's in that high pitch mechanical sound.
  • Options
    We have the fisher price jungle mirror in my car. When I use it on the the way to daycare I find myself humming it while I am typing at work. Oh the joys of being a mom. I also created a song for my DD that I sing to her on the way to school. It goes like this "going to go to school, going to learn to read, going to go to school to learn how to sing." I sing it in the worst singing voice I can. She smiles and laughs everytime. My co-worker aren't so amused.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS's exersaucer has this microphone thing on it that he LOVES.  Its very easy to chew on because it stands upright and is the perfect size.

Any time you slightly touch the thing is goes "Sing it baby!" or "Bah Buh Doo Wah!" depending on the sound setting on the exersaucer. 

I probably hear it 1000 times a day. I've heard it about 15 times since starting this post.  I'm going to go crazy. 

DS 12/09, Twins EDD 11/11
  • Options
    I have had the song form the Precious Planets Jumperoo in my head all morning...
    Mia Elizabeth 8/19-8/20/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageJEOZ:
    I have had the song form the Precious Planets Jumperoo in my head all morning...

That's the one!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    we have one that sings "all the colors of the rainbow, are so beautiful to see, all the colors of the rainbow are shining down on me.  there's red orange yellow, green blue purple.  red orange yellow, green blue purple."   ah heard it just a few times
  • Options
    I always get the songs from this toy in my head!
  • Options

imagebourk997:
    ... and I hate when it's in that high pitch mechanical sound.

Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"