Texas Babies
Options

Things you can't eat?

Well, it seems I found something I cannot eat during this pregnancy. It seems every time I eat something rich and sweet I get sick. I noticed it the first time eating some homemade brownies my mom made - I was sick for 2 days after. Then I had a milkshake from Whataburger and I was sick all that night. Then yesterday I bought some Jelly Belly jelly beans and had 1/2 of the baggie and I was sick all night long - almost no sleep because I was so miserably ill. I didn't make the connection until I was feeling better, ate some light lunch and felt fine and then decided I would finish the bag of jelly beans and was almost immediately sick. Now I have had sugar (just sugar not in something specific), I've had fruit, and I've had a Snickers bar with no ill effects - I think with the Snickers it may have been the balance of peanuts (protein) and sweet that kept me from being sick. Has anyone else found things that they just cannot eat? I had nothing like that with my daughter but then again that was 18 years ago! Just wondering.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"