Michigan Babies
Options

Poll: Do you read?

What are you reading right now?

I've got the Tea Rose in my bag but haven't started it yet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: Do you read?

• Options

I just finished Dear John (not too impressed) and The Last Song (liked it).  Right now I'm trying to read No Apology by Mitt Romney because I met him during his campaign and really liked him... but I'm having a hard time getting into the book!

I've been reading the Mitford series books by Jan Karon for a few years and love them.  Light-hearted Christian books : )

~Crystal~ SAHM to Sam (5), Hugh (3), Mary & Grace (22 months) : )
  • Options
    imagechach916:

I've got the Tea Rose in my bag but haven't started it yet.

Ooo, that sounds good!! 

~Crystal~ SAHM to Sam (5), Hugh (3), Mary & Grace (22 months) : )
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anything by Jodi Picoult or Kristin Hannah....I've had a few duds by other authors lately.  I have a hard time not finishing the book when it's not that good, just takes forever!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been trying to hit up classic books.  I am reading Great Expectations right now.  It is taking me a while because I only read it before I go to bed at night for a few minutes at a time :)
    Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I read a lot but jump around a bit.

I'm reading a book called the Tudor Chronicles which documents the reign of the Tudors starting with Henry the VII and going all the way to Elizabeth.  It is very detailed and I love it.

I'm also ready Mary called Magdalene by Margaret George and American Gods by Neil Gaiman.   Very different books but both great so far!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebabyj090910:
    Anything by Jodi Picoult or Kristin Hannah....I've had a few duds by other authors lately.  I have a hard time not finishing the book when it's not that good, just takes forever!

I'm reading Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult right now. I've read it before, but I love to reread novels. My friend is letting me borrow some Ted Dekker books too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"