Phoenix Babies

Question for Phoenix area west side residents..

Hello!  I have a question for anyone who lives on the westside of Phoenix (I live near Tolleson, just east of Avondale, but I'm willing to travel north).  I'm looking for a reputable massage therapy place that has therapists who are trained in prenatal massage & that is not horribly expensive.  I would rather not pay more then $50-$60 for an hour or longer.  I assume that since this would be a specialty service, it might be a little expensive.  I haven't had very many massages (aside from a few at the massage therapy schools where an hour is $25!), so I'm not super familiar with price ranges.  Anyway.  I would really love to get a massage soon!  I'm 14 weeks along & I know things are only going to get worse on my muscles, so I figure I'll start early on them!  For those of you who have had massages while pregnant, what was your opinion?  Did it make you feel better or worse?  I hear it can go either way depending on the person.  I'm just curious.  Thanks for reading my rant!  Lol!

Re: Question for Phoenix area west side residents..

• Have you looked into Massage Envy? They do maternity massage and it's not outrageously expensive. You can always check out the website too, I'm not sure but I think they list general pricing, and their open late! I <3 Massage envy
  • imagelauren_mpenny:
    Have you looked into Massage Envy? They do maternity massage and it's not outrageously expensive. You can always check out the website too, I'm not sure but I think they list general pricing, and their open late! I <3 Massage envy

Yeah I was going to suggest this also. I've been there once, but it wasn't for a prenatal massage. They do have memberships though, so you should check them out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Very cool!  I was thinking of looking into going there cause there's one not far from me.  So I will definitely check them out!  Thanks, ladies!
  • Yay for a West Valley lady!!!  I only got one prenatal massage (after I was in a car accident at 8 weeks) but I went to Lavenders on Indian School and Dysart.  I thought it was really nice!  https://www.lavendersdayspa.net/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"